ANY TOPIC...open 24 hours

mlb3c said:
drspock said:
Mlbc
Please accept my sincere apologies, when referring to geeks I should have said , present company excepted.
Methinks I should go and buy the book on how to make friends and influence people.
In my defence I will say that I am still new to this game and at my age it takes a while for things to register.
May I also offer my apologies to anybody else, apart from BOB DOLE, who I may have offended.
oh drspock...you didnt offend! I think you are doing fine. I use to have problems here, with the language...but there are points you can get across regardless of that....it's like being on a farm...you have to know where to step ;)

why dont you also come along also drsock just in case i run out of bait..

Sponsored Links
drsock....hmmm...well, he can supply you with bait, but drspock can come along to hold the camera, if he wishes....I think a few shots of us together would be very fitting....like two buddies....and especially if one of us were to fall overboard...well someone would have to call an s.o.s...to the American Coast Guard...I have friends there also, ...who knew??? :D

drspock said:
Mlbc
Please accept my sincere apologies, when referring to geeks I should have said , present company excepted.
Methinks I should go and buy the book on how to make friends and influence people.
In my defence I will say that I am still new to this game and at my age it takes a while for things to register.
May I also offer my apologies to anybody else, apart from BOB DOLE, who I may have offended.

ho stop suck holeing drsock you cant offend me your just jelous that i am getting a new car on the tick and you have had to work all your life..

B.O.B DOLE said:
drspock said:
Mlbc

ho stop suck holeing drsock you cant offend me your just jelous that i am getting a new car on the tick and you have had to work all your life..

tsk tsk bob...I know you are bored....can't wait to get you out in the open....hey, if you like riding in sports cars, I have a friend, who loves to drive....open terrain...a little scary for me, but I bet you would love it! Wind in your hair.....you DO have hair, don't you...?...anyway...you will have the ride of your life!

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
drspock said:
Mlbc

tsk tsk bob...I know you are bored....can't wait to get you out in the open....hey, if you like riding in sports cars, I have a friend, who loves to drive....open terrain...a little scary for me, but I bet you would love it! Wind in your hair.....you DO have hair, don't you...?...anyway...you will have the ride of your life!

funny you should say that i also have a freind only one tho before yea ask
he is experimenting with rocket propulsion and he needs a volentier, for is first space mission to mars, would love to try myself but i dont have the head for heights mybe i could ask him to extend the capsule and get your freind in spock i am sure you will have a great time together.

B.O.B DOLE said:
mlb3c said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
drspock said:
Mlbc

funny you should say that i also have a freind only one tho before yea ask
he is experimenting with rocket propulsion and he needs a volentier, for is first space mission to mars, would love to try myself but i dont have the head for heights mybe i could ask him to extend the capsule and also get your freind in spock i am sure you will have a great time together.

B.O.B DOLE...mlb3c

lol will you two just get a room ..lol :)

all this flirty chat :) :)

Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE...mlb3c

oh Moz....was is THAT obvious?
I'm afraid his heart wouldnt be up to it....and I get bored easily....I think we need a new topic...

B O B DOPE wrote

[ho stop suck holeing drsock you cant offend me your just jelous that i am getting a new car on the tick and you have had to work all your life]

My dear BOB sorry I did not get back to you sooner, I was out to dinner with my wife and some friends. Very enjoyable it was to.
I am not jealous in any way and I wish you every success in your search for a car. What on earth makes you think I have had to work all my life, for all you know I may have been born with the proverbial silver spoon.
Keep smiling ;)

drspock said:
B O B DOPE wrote

[ho stop suck holeing drsock you cant offend me your just jelous that i am getting a new car on the tick and you have had to work all your life]

My dear BOB sorry I did not get back to you sooner, I was out to dinner with my wife and some friends. Very enjoyable it was to.
I am not jealous in any way and I wish you every success in your search for a car. What on earth makes you think I have had to work all my life, for all you know I may have been born with the proverbial silver spoon.
Keep smiling ;)

HO so you had a silver spoon i had a gold spoon did you have a silver dummy as well mine was diamond studded, and i dont need to work either i have all that i need i go to nice places and stay in nice hotels with nice married women, i did my home work years ago while all you where off to the office gaining pounds in the bank and pounds round the gut
i was training and smoothing your nice ladys to bed

I have to butt in here and point out that I have a huge 5 bedroomed house in a very smart area completely free of mortgage with a value of £400,000. ($692, 960 for ml)

AND I'm under the age of 40.

So I don't have to work my ass off either, BOB! Good innit??

securespark said:
I have to butt in here and point out that I have a huge 5 bedroomed house in a very smart area completely free of mortgage with a value of £400,000. ($692, 960 for ml)

AND I'm under the age of 40.

So I don't have to work my ass off either, BOB! Good innit??

well secureprat i am sure you have not worked and earned it for yourself
iare you one of those slave contractors or a drug dealer

mlb3c said:
Moz said:
B.O.B DOLE...mlb3c

oh Moz....was is THAT obvious?
I'm afraid his heart wouldnt be up to it....and I get bored easily....I think we need a new topic...

Sounds like this american chappy needs a good slapping.

B.O.B DOLE said:
well secureprat i am sure you have not worked and earned it for yourself
iare you one of those slave contractors or a drug dealer

So I see that not only can you fail to post without insult, you are now accusing me of criminal behaviour....haha!

What are you, pal - jealous you didn't think of it first??

B O B DOPE

It has been brought to my attention that I addressed you incorrectly in my last posting. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
As if !

Sponsored Links
Back