Anyone got a Technosonic TV?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone bought a Technosonic LCD3251 TV (from a well-known supermarket chain beginning with T)? ;)

It looks quite nice from the photo on the internet, and the price is VERY good.

I'd be interested to hear your opinion if you own one.

Sponsored Links
Have you?

Is it carp?

Edit: £450? Is that good, or am I suffering from old-age?

[In my day, telly's were tuppence-h'apenny....]

No, I haven't got one, but was thinking of getting one, so I was looking for some feedback about it :p

Sponsored Links
Technosonic is a budget brand. They've taken the beginning off Technics, a trusted and respected brand, and the end of Panasonic, another such brand, to make a silly name of a budget brand (for this reason alone, I would not buy from them). You will only find their products in supermarkets and woolworths, which IMO says something.

crafty1289 said:
Technosonic is a budget brand. They've taken the beginning off Technics, a trusted and respected brand, and the end of Panasonic, another such brand, to make a silly name of a budget brand (for this reason alone, I would not buy from them). You will only find their products in supermarkets and woolworths, which IMO says something.

Normally I would go for branded names. However, a mate of mine works for a nationwide electrical chain store and their 'own make' of TV's are actually produced by Panasonic, and then given a cr@ppy name so they can be sold cheaper :LOL: Just wondered if this might be the case with this TV too.

crafty1289 said:
They've taken the beginning off Technics, a trusted and respected brand, and the end of Panasonic, another such brand, to make a silly name of a budget brand

Does the same apply to my new car? It's made in North Korea, it's a Rolls-Benz.

JohnD said:
crafty1289 said:
They've taken the beginning off Technics, a trusted and respected brand, and the end of Panasonic, another such brand, to make a silly name of a budget brand

Does the same apply to my new car? It's made in North Korea, it's a Rolls-Benz.
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: You been done mate. :cool:

I'm not a badge snob so I bought a Technosonic 32" LCD from Woolies a little while ago. I'm more than happy with it - picture is clear and bright, sound works and all the buttons do what they are supposed to. In other words it does what I'd expect a TV to do and at £400 it didn't empty my wallet.

Sponsored Links
Back