the good the bad the ugly ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As being quite new to this forum, I was wondering who's the good guys, and who's the bad guys are. I know people will be saying its your own opinion that counts not others, And thats true, but it would be interesting to hear other peoples opinions of each other. PS not that i'm trying to stir things up or anything ;) :)

Sponsored Links
I'm one of the bad guys, whereas joe-90 for example, is one of the greatest intellects ever to exist on the planet, does that help for starters? (Ask him if you don't believe me).

Well stir things up that certainly will!

I will diplomatically say the following though - don't be too quick to judge people on certain topics...

About 6 months ago there seemed to be a lot of new members whose posts I didn't agree with and thought the forum had been invaded by idiots. However, I have seen some of their arguments develop and a lot of very well-reasoned arguments have been made.

It does get a bit heated sometimes but for the most part I think everyone's pretty friendly. Myself, I try to stay out of those particular discussions I think are becoming "hot potatoes", so although I'd like to think I'm a "well-liked regular", I don't think I'd fall into either of your "goodie" or "baddie" camps.

Just hold your breath for the next time someone mentions politics....... :LOL: :LOL:

TAKE CARE LIL FELLA ...
markie

Im ..... .. nice £ but .. My life was ..GOOD £££... after running away .. lol

Sponsored Links
Hi. Welcome.

Why don't you read some of the threads and make up your own mind?

Better still, come back and tell us what you think!

already have cast opinion, so far every one seems ok, some are crazyish some are sensibleish, some are normalish and i'm pi##edish :LOL: ;)

I`m so ugly, my life exists only in cyberspace :cry:

Nige F don't put yourself down, ( let other people do that ) :LOL: there is always somebody 4 someone, if not there is cyber s#x ;)

Thanks :LOL: I`ve got someone(for25 yrs.) but we look like shrek and the princess..not green tho :LOL: 2 sons are handsom, rugged body-builders-seriously :)

Nige F said:
but we look like shrek and the princess..

reminded me of . . . wayne rooney and colleen mcloughlin :LOL: :LOL:

pcricket225.jpg

It used to be friendly then it turned nasty then it turned friendly again then it got nasty, then it went all friendy and then it got nasty again or was that friendly? maybe friendly is the wrong expression or nasty or either maybe it was neither of those maybe some people are nice and others are not so nice or more nice some people in here are excellent and others are downright gents or is that upright, I like the ladies best, no I'm not a homophobe what the **** are you suggesting ? where am I ? what am I doing here ? are you my mummy ? eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!

Sponsored Links
Back