anyone know of a TEAM of door fitters for West Sussex???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know theres no advertising on here etc but my question is I need about 15 internal doors replacing with new doors and wondered if I could get them all done in one day by a team (3/4 doors each for4 guys???)

what do you reckon - possible ? anyone know where I could ask?

cheers

Sponsored Links
most ive ever hung/shot in is 11 on my own but that was just swinging them was a tad of a long day though,next day fitted locks and latches.
im sure if you pay your local suppliers a visit and have a chat then maybe they might point out some one suitable.

what sort of doors are they?whats being fitted?

sorry for delay in getting back to you.

They are just bog standard mexicana / luxford / suffolk (all pretty much the same thing) oak veneered doors. Old egg box cheapys being removed and replaced with these and new door furniture/hinges and latches replaced at same time.

I'm in Worthing btw

Sponsored Links
your about 50 miles away from me,bit like where i live,gods waiting room.
why do they need to be done in 1 day,is it you just want the upheaval once rather then over a few days?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back