APACS ...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New rules for reporting card, cheque and online banking fraud
Banks and financial institutions to be first point of contact for victims reporting these frauds
New rules mean less bureaucracy and more consistency in reporting this type of crime in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
This Sunday 1 April 2007, new procedures come into effect in England, Wales and Northern Ireland which means that banks and financial institutions become the first point of contact for cheque, plastic card and online fraud offences. In most cases consumers will be required to report instances of this type of fraud straight to their bank or building society and not to the police.
It will be up to the financial institution involved, and not the account holder, to pass details of the relevant crime on to the police...

More unrelated stuff..
...Motorists who are fined by courts will pay a £15 surcharge to improve services for crime victims - but many violent criminals will pay nothing....Under the new Home Office ruling motorists who unsuccessfully challenge a speeding ticket and other offenders who are fined in court will have to pay the charge.
But jailed criminals - including murderers and rapists - will escape the penalty...

New car name .... BMW Guantanimo... :D

Sponsored Links
Shirely aint no fakin oxy-wotsit... Is she?
:D :D

I heard she was but dont let me start on her here ...

btw are you in that Guantanimo from under your name ?

Sponsored Links
Nah, but at the rate things are going at .. the Beemer'll get you there after a few flashings... Mind you down West hereabouts, can be a bit Cubanesque :D

empip
that beemer better get some spare tires an diesel , cos its along way from Manchester ,

came home from St Marteens
bringing the ginger lass with me ...Result !!.........Back Of The Net ! lol.. lol ;)

Back