Are Poles Better Builders?

Sponsored Links
The influx of migrants is endlessly forcing up the cost of houses, so the Brit worker has to take a bigger mortgage. For this reason he cannot work on the minimum wage as can a young Pole that shares a house. So employers employ more Poles as they are cheaper.
The downside is the Brit spends his money in the UK on furniture and everyday stuff that the Pole doesn't buy - hence the local economy suffers.
The Brit keeps his money in the UK whilst the Pole sends it abroad. This damages our economy.
Sooner or later our economy will go into a recession - that's when it'll all go awry, when Brits are losing their jobs to Poles because they can't compete in their own country, and losing their houses and families. Immigration simply gives us more people - and more people means more trouble with housing and health and education etc etc. There is no gain to the country or the British people.

I 100% agree with you.Immigration is of no long term benefit whatsoever to the people of this country.

O.k...she was a two bit whore and certainly didn't strike me as being xenophobic. Better now?

Sponsored Links
I 100% agree with you.Immigration is of no long term benefit whatsoever to the people of this country.

Maybe the true-born Picts would be much better off without those Celts, Romans, Bretons, Irish, Vikings, Saxons, Normans, Hugenots, Jews, Danes, Angles, German kings, Greek Princes and others who've been coming to our country and taking our jobs for the last two thousand years.

We didn't want that last bunch of Poles who came over in 1940 and laid down their lives in the Battle of Britain either.

Who here has taken a Racial Purity test and can prove an absence of Immigrant DNA?

JohnD - we are a tiny island with a massive population - we simply don't need any more people.

We have the same land mass as New Zealand. We have 60 million people and they have 4 million! We have FIFTEEN TIMES the population. Do we have fifteen times the standard of living?

Immigration gives us more people to cram in - and no benefit.

joe-90";p="707075 said:
JohnD -

We have the same land mass as New Zealand. We have 60 million people and they have 4 million! Do we have fifteen times the standard of living?

The answer young man is no, we don't - but then why should we? Since when did the average number of persons per square kilometer determine the standard of living?

I suppose the living standard in Zimbabwe (low density and cheap housing) is higher than in Japan or Switzerland (high density and expensive housing)?

No.... that doesn't work either.

JohnD - we are a tiny island with a massive population - we simply don't need any more people.

We have the same land mass as New Zealand. We have 60 million people and they have 4 million! We have FIFTEEN TIMES the population. Do we have fifteen times the standard of living?

New Zealand is largely uninhabitable, it's all firey pits and mountains, and caves full of monsters and big spiders. Trust me I've seen the trilogy.

We actually have loads of space, it's just that a very small percentage of the population own most of it, and don't want to share it. Even with us 'real' Brits.

joe-90 said:
Clearly it benefits the people who are migrating to this country.

Well let's throw the borders open and let everyone in. (if we haven't already).

Our infrastructure is bursting at the seams - yet they still come flooding in.

Soon we'll be allowing 70 million Muslim Turks to head through our ports.

It's madness. We have 12 times the population density of America - yet still they come flooding in.

Why? Can anyone tell me why?

there was an item on newsnight about it a few weeks ago (i think it was newsnight) because they are eu members they are entitled to a certain benefit, think its the child allowance(not totally sure). They are paying taxes on what thye earn so they are entitled to it under the rules. the money is paid direct into the banks at home for them.

Tis true, the system works like so; you come here alone from the EEC, register for work so that you get a NI number. You then work here for 12 months & pay NI contributions - but probably not if you don’t you earn enough money, in which case you will get NI credits! After 12 months, you then become entitled to child & all the other dependency benefits, the same as if you were born & bred in the UK. Now’s the totally ridiculous bit; our government will then, quiet happily, pay this allowance directly into an EEC (but non-UK) bank account, even though the dependants don’t actually live in the UK! This has got to be an incentive for EEC migrant workers from less developed countries not to earn too much in the UK as the benefits they will eventually be entitled to are worth far more when shipped back home than the actual wages they earn in the UK; it’s very, very expensive to live here by comparison!

If they are working legally, they are also entitled to family credit, even if thier family is back in Poland.

The system stinks, I am not against anyone willing to work, but when we have or own able bodied on the dole,and there are loads who dont want to work as they would rather stay in bed, then thats where its wrong.

Our goverment instead of importing workers, get these lazy gits out of bed and make them work, or they stop thier benifts.
I dont mean the ones who cant work through disability, and there is a big number of disabled people who do and want to work, but there is a big percetage on the dole, who just cant be bothered.

The goverment should insist if they cant find a job within a time scale, then they will find one for them, or make them do X amount of hours doing voluntry work, there is loads they can get them to do.

In answer to another OP post, regarding they will take a lower wage to claim the benifits, its not only poles who do this, a hell of a lot of british people do this.

people can talk foreign workers up as much as they like but being corgi registered and working for major manufacturer in london i see horror stories they can plaster cut wood and dig holes but dont get them fitting boilers as a family in dagenham did. the nice polish chap fitted a boiler with no flue when asked why not he replied as it did not come with the boiler i thought it did not need one. stay safe and use only corgi gas fitters and niceic sparks dont gamble your life

Sponsored Links
Back