Are the lunatics running the asylum?

Sponsored Links
whilst his crimes are vile and compensation leaves a bad taste in the mouth that does not preclude them from what is legally theres
we must not pick and choose who gets justice within the law otherwise we are as bad as they are

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24917755

Fookin ridiculous. Should have his nether regions removed with a rusty blunt knife.

We are officially the laughing stock of the known universe, if you get your independence I might just come back up there to live.

Yes it's dreadful but you cannot blame the judges - they only interpret the law as it stands.
The ones to blame are the Home Office officials who, as in any buraucracy,
get paid top wages for not doing their jobs properly and timely.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
This is exactly the reason why so many foreigners come here. If you know how to play the system, and it seems that they all do, there is a lot on offer.

I suppose it's true about judges having limited options. The blame lies fairly and squarely on the government, including the civil servants who 'work for them'.

It can be argued, though, that the blame lies fairly and squarely on the electorate who repeatedly vote in the same two parties.

This is exactly the reason why so many foreigners come here. If you know how to play the system, and it seems that they all do, there is a lot on offer.

I suppose it's true about judges having limited options. The blame lies fairly and squarely on the government, including the civil servants who 'work for them'.

It can be argued, though, that the blame lies fairly and squarely on the electorate who repeatedly vote in the same two parties.

Did you vote for PR? Didn't think so. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I voted for the limp dems last time hoping to get PR, I'm glad they never got in as I knew nothing about their plans for Europe, they would have had us in up to our necks and our pound would be history replaced with the Euro.

It was a referendum you dope. People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

I voted for the limp dems last time hoping to get PR, I'm glad they never got in as I knew nothing about their plans for Europe, they would have had us in up to our necks and our pound would be history replaced with the Euro.

I'm afraid that I don't remember being invited to vote in a referendum for PR. When was it?

If the same chance came along again, I would definitely vote for PR; it seems a much fairer way of taking into account everybody's vote. My local constituency is pretty much staunch Liberal, yet I have always voted Conservative. Recently, the Tory vote here has increased proportionately, but not enough to make any practical difference. Therefore, under the present system, all my vote does is show up in the statistics. It makes absolutely no difference to who is elected to parliament here.

I'm afraid that I don't remember being invited to vote in a referendum for PR. When was it?

If the same chance came along again, I would definitely vote for PR; it seems a much fairer way of taking into account everybody's vote. My local constituency is pretty much staunch Liberal, yet I have always voted Conservative. Recently, the Tory vote here has increased proportionately, but not enough to make any practical difference. Therefore, under the present system, all my vote does is show up in the statistics. It makes absolutely no difference to who is elected to parliament here.

Try UKIP next time, we may be able to make a difference.

One man party, one trick pony = wasted vote.

Try UKIP next time, we may be able to make a difference.

Oh I intend to, but if PR is offered again, that too.

You had your chance mate - and you blew it. No second chances.

I'm in favour of them yes - but realistically it's a wasted vote. It's called realism.

Sponsored Links
Back