Are the mods amongst us?

I

imamartian

Dear admin, i appreciate you've chosen a policy of not disclosing the mods identity, but can you confirm... are the mods average punters, those that post, with opinion, just like the rest of us. Or are they outside of things.... i.e. just observe and mod?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
JML with their stupid fancy videos that play all day long in Wilko advertising over priced rubbish like dryer balls for £9.99 when you can get identical ones in the market for £2,:rolleyes:

No I dont shop at Wilko BTW! :rolleyes:

Yes, they are just like thee and me. They have two accounts - a mods and a standard one (if they want a standard one). They can post as a mod or a standard member.

Im not a moderator, but I do know one. I wont be disclosing his identity (ban, your secret is safe) :LOL:

Yes, they are just like thee and me. They have two accounts - a mods and a standard one (if they want a standard one). They can post as a mod or a standard member.

Im not a moderator, but I do know one. I wont be disclosing his identity (ban, your secret is safe) :LOL:

so given that is true then, is it feasible that if a mod takes a dislike to someone, they could use their public profile to wind up, or troll another member, and then use their mod log on to go and delete/lock thnigs?
(i'm not suggesting i've seen this in practise, just wondered hypathetically)

what are you suggesting? :eek:

i have seen plenty of bad tempered posting, unnecessary comments and trolling... but if you read this thread you'll notice i have just found out that mods can have a normal a id too.... so if i've missed something it's because i wasn't looking for it.

The mod i know is a regular member, as i suspect all are, people giving advice on the forum.

Mod applications have to go through admin, I suspect he wants to see some kind of track record, thus applications from strangers would be refused. I dont KNOW this, but it makes sense to me.

Sponsored Links
Back