Are you Ready

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Its back in 5 mins..............................X Factor.

party5.gif

I'm sure we are going to see Kev do a turn one day when it travels up to his neck of the woods.

usa.gif

Sponsored Links
Can we play 'Finish the Signature', aj??

I think the missing words are "good die young"

Sponsored Links
There were some tuneless no hopers on last night. Not a hope in hell as completely talentless but good to watch them being brought down to earth. :evil:

I remember those fat girls and they went on to doing that diet programme for the whole family so she could live her dream of being thin and singing on stage.

They all put weight on! :eek:

Looks like I am the only viewer too on here!

No you're not bahco, I watch it too.

Must admit though I do tend to lose interest a bit once the auditions have finished.
They've had some hilarious 'no-hopers' over the years :LOL:

FFS, It's supposed to be a Talent contest. Why on earth do they show us these no hopers that make you shudder? S Cowell has a lot to answer to . I'm convinced that if he continues in this fashion, someone (hopefully soon) is going to take him to court and claim damages after being totally humiliated on national TV. I hope they win too.
Come one Cowell, just televise the best auditions, not the waste of space you have shown programme after programme. (previous series)

PS, Before someone reminds me there are other channels on TV, I know there are, but I want to see real talent on TV. We see half a dozen acts that are really good and about a dozen you wouldn't give 5p to if they were if they were busking outside Tesco's.

Because it's the no-hopers who are the most entertaining :evil:
If people only want to see the talented singers, then maybe they should skip the auditions and start watching the later rounds where the people put through have a degree of talent. Not always the case though ............ am thinking Jedward :rolleyes:

If people are honest, they'll admit that they enjoy watching eejits crash and burn. BTW, no-one forces them to enter, it's their choice so they've only got themselves to blame :LOL:

Because it's the no-hopers who are the most entertaining :evil:

Karinska is right. It would be really boring watching the talented ones. The deluded ones that think they have talent are so amusing to watch. :LOL:

Cowell and his crew certainly know how to milk it too. As for all the previous winners.........they have all faded into obscurity where they belong! :evil:

The program has always been a fix, Now they've reached a point where they simply don't care if everyone knows as they understand the public are as thick as ****e and will watch irrespective (in all honesty the acts are secondary to the judges in any case)

So far 30 complaints =so they are home and dry and only a media whip up can make them change their minds.
Of course the media love all those involved and Max Clifford is Cowells PR man so expect nothing much to appen...

Sponsored Links
Back