Ashley Rock MCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know who stocks Ashley Rock MCB's ( 40A or 50A)? I've tried all my local wholesalers, Just wondering if there is somewhere I can get one mail order or is there an equivalent that would fit in its place, Cheers

Sponsored Links
Can you post a photo of the one you are trying to match?

Ahsley (who have now lost the rock bit) are owned by Hager, so their MCBs may fit

Ah right, Unfortunately I dont have a photo, Just had a quick look at the CU for the name of MCB when I| was looking at the Job, The busbar is of the 2 prong variety. If all else fails I can always take a chance and buy a hager for all the price it will be and if it doesnt fit not to worry. Thanks for the info, appreciated :)

They are the legrand ones with a small perspex window for the legend arn't they??

Sponsored Links
The fuse company points towards using GE type E MCBs, I'm wondering if they are the same as the Sector GE MCBs available from Rexel Senate?

Lectrician said:
They are the legrand ones with a small perspex window for the legend arn't they??

The one in the DB im looking for just looks like a standard MCB, No window, Cheers

Tried here?

http://www.thefusecompany.com/index.php?cPath=91[/QUOTE]
Looks promising i'll contact them, Cheers

The fuse company points towards using GE type E MCBs, I'm wondering if they are the same as the Sector GE MCBs available from Rexel Senate?

My local Ross Electrical said senate may/used to stock them so i'll try them too.

Thanks for everyones help :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back