At last, someone locked up for life!!!

Thomas Cashman, 34, charged with the murder of Olivia. In court on Monday.

If found guilty, should get a whole life tariff. They won't of course, but they should.

Sponsored Links
Are you a thug? Do you have multiple previous convictions for hurting people? Do you like stamping on innocent people's heads when you're beating them up? Do you live in the UK? CONGRATULATIONS! You live in exactly the right country to receive an overly lenient sentence.

Look at this example case, you might get as little as 2 years inside even if you have 7, yes 7, previous convictions for doing a similar thing.

Esteemed legal system? Envied all over the world? Ha Ha HAaaa ...

under Transams criteria innocent people or those were there is doubt to there guilt would be bumped
Off
In the interests of all that is decent, law abiding and good, we thank the Lord you became a plumber.

On another note - I've been asked to do jury service AGAIN.
Third time 7 years. :rolleyes:

In the interests of all that is decent, law abiding and good, we thank the Lord you became a plumber.

Third time 7

Edit

Forgot the word NOT be bumped
Off

Sponsored Links

Third time 7 years. :rolleyes:

Well tis lucky for the people that killed that lee rigby

Stabbed Joe cox

Stabbed David amiss

Threw that little french boy off that roof

Kidnapped raped and murdered that little Scottish girl

That I have no say as to there fate

Because all of them would have stopped breathing a good while back

Same goes for that police officer who raped and killed that lady recently

He would know the meaning of the words Terror / fear before he stopped breathing

Let him crawl and beg for his life

Last edited:
Well tis lucky for the people that killed that lee rigby

Stabbed Joe cox

Stabbed David amiss

Threw that little french boy off that roof

Kidnapped raped and murdered that little Scottish girl

That I have no say as to there fate

Because all of them would have stopped breathing a good while back
Lucky for Shirley or Lynette Banfield, Sam Hallam, Barry George, John Corcoran, Angela Cannings, Sion Jenkins, Donna Anthony, Sally Clark, Jonathon Jones, Steven Miller, Yusef Abdullahi, and Tony Paris, Michael O'Brien, Darren Hall and Ellis Sherwood, Michal Shirley, Paul Blackburn. etc etc. that you're still a plumber.

afaik there is an organ donor shortage in the UK

all of those bumped off for there horrific crimes ( some listed in previous post) would donate there organs for transplant purposes

obviuosly the recipients need not know from were they come from

there fore any execution would need to coincide with any one who requires an organ transplant

if there was not a suitable recipient available than any bump off date would need to be delayed a sort of bump em off to order type
policy ??

If the medical proffession object on human rights caper or refuse to take part , than we could get some surgeons in from abroad ?

it is rumoured that China have expierence in this type of caper

obviously any of the above could well dictate what method is used in bumping said s*** bags off ????

When I was 13 my mother and grandmother were killed in a car crash. Drunken driver. He got 4 years but my family have had a life sentence. Sad to say I'm the last person in my family, dad was so worried what might happen to me that I never really had chance to spread my wings.

We worked for a fella who was a geoligist for some oil company , a good while back he was in some far flung corner of the world when he got a phone call to go home asap

his wife put his 5 year old son and 7 year old daughter in a car to go and pick up her father from the air port and they got hit by a lorry

wife and daughter died at the scene

his son died in hospital later that day

one minute yer life is good and in an instant it can collapse around you , as it did with this fella

he was renting the prop we were working in as he could not stay in the family home

he became alchol dependant

I found out all the above , when I latched onto some thing he said . WTF can you / I say to the fella

jeez us

It's a statistic, yes. But does not amount to a hill of beans in terms of deterrent or violent crime numbers. I bet trans cant wait to show those numbers?
Have a look at how many convicted killers go on to kill again after completing a "life" sentence.

There also doesn’t seem to be any evidence that the death penalty acts as enough of a deterrent to reduce crime, like the USA for example… therefore we would have to accept that our sole motivation is a desire to see revenged acted out … which I’m not immune to, which is why I’d like to see this murderer violently killed.

Although my base instinct wants that, sometimes it’s not a great idea to give into those instincts.

Where there can be absolutely no possibly doubt at all, then the death penalty is absolutely fine with me. Why should they get out again to risk them doing more? It may not be a deterrent (I suspect it would), but does that really matter - there is the revenge for the victim(s) and the saving in public funds from keeping them for years, plus their useless life if and when they are released.

It's a stupid analogy, so why did you post it? Equally as stupid would be to say people drown - let's get rid of water. One flaw in your logic is that more people would die as a result of ridding the world of cars or water than there would if they remain.

The death penalty does not work as a deterrent and is hugely costly to implement.

Nonsense.

Who said any thing about deterents

I never

Some one commits a violent crime they get locked up

Locking some one up is the punishment or retribution for what they did

My retribution for some would be that they would stop breathing

Simples

As for cost

It’s cheaper to bump
Em off than keeping them incarcerated for 30 odd years

Simples

As for responsibility any one , parole officers who let some one out early that re offends ( violent) or murders some one would be held to
Account they would be responsible and Afai am concerned banged up for negligence

Sponsored Links
Back