ausie muslims

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
SO its making its way to aussie now

seen the news the islamic threat has reared its head in australia now

worse still the ones that where caught red handed where supported openly by muslims some of which beat up a camera man in broad daylight ( i want that cameramans job ) anyone of u that still sees islam as a peacefull following is a misleaded and naive fool

we will wait and see who supports the ones that where arrested with chemicals to make explosives no doubt there will be some on here that will sympathise with these scum

how long will we have to wait to get islam banned in the west who knows but i bet it is being thought about now in higher places

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
worse still the ones that where caught red handed where supported openly by muslims some of which beat up a camera man in broad daylight ( i want that cameramans job )..................

I want you to have his job too.

oilman said:
Slogger said:
worse still the ones that where caught red handed where supported openly by muslims some of which beat up a camera man in broad daylight ( i want that cameramans job )..................

I want you to have his job too.

didnt take long for one of them to come out of there hole in the ground did it ;)

Sponsored Links
Like an old married couple bickering at each other

Freddie said:
Like an old married couple bickering at each other

Another pointless post from someone who has nothing to say.

lmao this is the funniest thing i have read all day :LOL:

btw slogger, why do you want that cameraman's job???

Replace camera with ... ICBM or some such minor weapon ! ;)

slogger, as the Aussies are refusing to release details to the press, it is pure speculation to state they are Muslims...OK they probably are, however as they have problems of their own with the Abo's and white rascist morons, who is to say that a group of Abo's or even Whites could not be responsible...

It is dangerous to assume unless we know the facts..and the Aussie Police are not releasing information...check the Aussie News sites if you doubt this.

'Abo' is a racist term similar to '****-stani'.

joe

joe-90 said:
'Abo' is a racist term similar to '****-stani'.

joe

*******s...Pakistani is not a racist term.

If a fecking Uzbekistan citizen is an Uzbec, and a resident of Tajikistan are Tajiks, why can't those from Pakistan STILL be ****'s..as that is what they used to be called before the modern era when India and Pakistan were formed in 1947 and the PC brigade stated their nuts.

IT IS NOT WHAT YOU SAY, BUT HOW AND WHY YOU SAY IT..

Lastly, Abo is a generic term in Australia and even NZ, even Aboriginals refere to themselves as Abo's..how do I know...I have been there and I have friends from Australia (White and Aboriginals) and they all use this term...

I lived there for 15 years. I spent a year in Redfern - right next to the ghetto.

Abo is a derogatory name. As is Pacci or nidger.

I know it's mad cuz a Brit is from Britain and an Aussie is an Australia and a Dane is from Denmark.

But there you have it. I can only assume that they are ashamed of where they come from.

joe

Big_Spark said:
slogger, as the Aussies are refusing to release details to the press, it is pure speculation to state they are Muslims...OK they probably are, however as they have problems of their own with the Abo's and white rascist morons, who is to say that a group of Abo's or even Whites could not be responsible...

It is dangerous to assume unless we know the facts..and the Aussie Police are not releasing information...check the Aussie News sites if you doubt this.
???? IT WAS ON THE NEWS THAT THEY WHERE ISLAMIC

then dont take any notice of the pc mob there time is over now

Sponsored Links
Back