ausie muslims

Slogger said:
IT WAS ON THE NEWS THAT THEY WHERE ISLAMIC

Slogger, The Aussie Police said at a p[ress briefing that "They are beleived to be Muslim's and they may have connections to Indonesian groups, but that has not been confirmed yet"

I agree that they almost certainly are, but we should not assume without clear evidence..that was what I was saying

Sponsored Links
Herald Tribune said:
..The raids were a culmination of an 18-month surveillance operation....... All of the suspects appeared, from their names, to be of Middle Eastern descent, and Muslims, but several were Australian citizens....
Hmm.. I wonder about the use of 'but' .... Probably means little to most these days, being a citizen, apart from the freedom to work and reside in relatively better circumstances ... :confused:
What is the world saying :-
http://www.pressdisplay.com/pressdisplay/viewer.aspx

Blimey !!

Anyone wanting to gauge public opinion in the UK can choose from the Star, Express, Mail or Evening Standard.......

(Or The Scotsman and Edinburgh Evening News for a bit of local flavour)

Slogger said:
SO its making its way to aussie now

seen the news the islamic threat has reared its head in australia now

worse still the ones that where caught red handed where supported openly by muslims some of which beat up a camera man in broad daylight ( i want that cameramans job ) anyone of u that still sees islam as a peacefull following is a misleaded and naive fool

we will wait and see who supports the ones that where arrested with chemicals to make explosives no doubt there will be some on here that will sympathise with these scum

how long will we have to wait to get islam banned in the west who knows but i bet it is being thought about now in higher places
Well that`s good. some of them Aus women need a burka, or a bag.Aus where men are men and so are the women :eek:

Sponsored Links
punchjoshua said:
slogger send me the link for your anti-democracy web sites.
??? wat the f*** are u on about have u lost your mind did you think we live in a democracy

if we lived in a democracy the government would have to take notice of the majority and the majority would say ban islam we all know that to be true the majority would say stop immigration now /kick them out asap/make it harder for those here to stay here etc we are not bleeding heart liberals the majority are hard nosed f*****S that want no more fuggeess/death penalty for peados/instant justice for hoody gangs in the form of summary public beatings ( birch ) or better still public executions of tratorous acts against our country

thats what the majority want what do u want oh liberal being

Slogger said:
if we lived in a democracy the government would have to take notice of the majority and the majority would say ban islam we all know that to be true the majority would say stop immigration now /kick them out asap/make it harder for those here to stay here etc we are not bleeding heart liberals the majority are hard nosed f*****S that want no more fuggeess/death penalty for peados/instant justice for hoody gangs in the form of summary public beatings ( birch ) or better still public executions of tratorous acts against our country

How do you know what the majority want slogger? There are 60 million people in Britain, where have you researched that your faschist views are representative of the majority?

Your post confirms what I have pointed out elsewhere that ANY group will do for your hate campaign. Do you and Robert Mugabe sleep together or do you just go gardening together? Please give him a kiss from me next time you have one of your summits.

oilman said:
Slogger said:

How do you know what the majority want slogger? There are 60 million people in Britain, where have you researched that your faschist views are representative of the majority?

Your post confirms what I have pointed out elsewhere that ANY group will do for your hate campaign. Do you and Robert Mugabe sleep together or do you just go gardening together? Please give him a kiss from me next time you have one of your summits.
hmmm ok u islamic supporter u we know where u stand nuff said

Slogger said:
hmmm ok u islamic supporter u we know where u stand nuff said

You know nothing about where I stand because you won't listen to anything apart from the voices in your head (or should that be bottom?)

punchjoshua said:
you got the number of the kkk handy slogger?
0800 666 ........ Voices in his bottom :LOL: :LOL: Confuscious say, Man who talks through ass, have smelly breath

Slogger Here is a phone no of a former kkk leader. This may interest you, and should you make contact, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your present illness.

oilman said:
Slogger Here is a phone no of a former kkk leader. This may interest you, and should you make contact, best wishes for a speedy recovery from your present illness.

That's a good one....sending one rascist hypocrit to another...

Praise be Slogger...The Lord has his sights on your...well at least your arse to put a plug in it!! :LOL: :LOL:

so now we have them islamic supporters coming at me out of the woodwork

ah its ok peeps keep on getting personal seems you cant openly admit your support for a muslim led uk but we all know where your hearts lie now

i thank you ( mad mullahs )

praise the lord n pass the ammunition

Slogger said:
we will wait and see who supports the ones that where arrested with chemicals to make explosives no doubt there will be some on here that will sympathise with these scum
I don't think anyone on here has sympathised with any terrorist act or terrorist they have merely pointed out your bigotry in calling all muslims as scum.

Sponsored Links
Back