ausie muslims

Slogger said:
so now we have them islamic supporters coming at me out of the woodwork

ah its ok peeps keep on getting personal seems you cant openly admit your support for a muslim led uk but we all know where your hearts lie now

i thank you ( mad mullahs )

praise the lord n pass the ammunition
Guys - if Slogger is genuine then this reply (even on its own) hints (nay, screams) that he's driven by a deep-rooted paranoia. It doesn't seem likely that he will listen to any rational postulate. It's just going round and round along the same lines of "I hate then and I'm going to kill them" vs. "Oh my word isn't that a bit extreme".

Just one further attempt from me...

Slogger - if you could try something: re-read your most extreme postings on this topic, and pretend (a) that they're written by someone else and (b) that the word "toddlers" was written instead of "Muslim". The idea is that you observe your postings from another perspective, and hopefully gain some insight into what people are objecting to.

Is that something you could try?

Sponsored Links
So Naz has vowed not to box any more Toddlers ?? Hurrah for Naz !!

Sponsored Links
johnny_t said:
So Naz has vowed not to box any more Toddlers ?? Hurrah for Naz !!

Do you have anything constructive to add to that johnny_t?

kendor said:
Slogger said:
we will wait and see who supports the ones that where arrested with chemicals to make explosives no doubt there will be some on here that will sympathise with these scum
I don't think anyone on here has sympathised with any terrorist act or terrorist they have merely pointed out your bigotry in calling all muslims as scum.

what else are they ??? how can i not call them anything but derogartory names if they are set on taking my country and moaning about our cultures F*** them all

kendor said:
Slogger said:
we will wait and see who supports the ones that where arrested with chemicals to make explosives no doubt there will be some on here that will sympathise with these scum
I don't think anyone on here has sympathised with any terrorist act or terrorist they have merely pointed out your bigotry in calling all muslims as scum.

what else are they ??? how can i not call them anything but derogartory names if they are set on taking my country and moaning about our cultures F*** them all

i do f*** right off u mad mad mad mullah u anyone spouting shi** about islam is an enemy of the uk

time to rid this country of the pc brigade mentality and go to town on them mental mullahs

Slogger said:
i do f*** right off u mad mad mad mullah u anyone spouting shi** about islam is an enemy of the uk

time to rid this country of the pc brigade mentality and go to town on them mental mullahs

So, you are an enemy of the UK, since you are always spouting shi** about islam

ooh i c now you think islam runs the uk well well u r another mad mullah

sssh youll get 28 days

Sponsored Links
Back