B/gas must be to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS You should all know he is pulling your toggers . Can just see someone saying it is paint fumes also in CO poisoning cases when the appliance has been on the appliance has usually baffled out by the morning due to lack of oxygen and BG would not be allowed to touch it as it would go straight to HSE.... you are all showing lack of understanding what happens at an incident.
Funny how it don`t come up on any search

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I will get you some proof,this happenend only last month,at first it was thought he had a heart attack or something when the barmaid openend up and went upstairs and found him,but it was the co that killed him,anmd that is what the reply was "It must have been the paint fumes,he had a reaction to" i have never heard it in my life.I will get you some details up,and i hope sooey gets to hear it from others as well

Isn't it time that the OP was added to everyone's ignore list?

I have put up with his nonsense for some time, in the hope that he might, possibly, talk sense one day but, now he has decided to put about such irresponsible rubbish, the time has come to say: "Goodbye and Good Riddance, Alan M 1974"

There is an Aintree in Bootle and the telephone number is listed as 0151 944 7761

Be aware that this Zimmers posts nonsence in order "to get a reaction".

He says he is CORGI registered but has no idea of gas safety and encourages DIYers to do some very dangerous things. He has yet to register to use the Combustion Chamber part of this site for RGIs.

Tony

Did anyone else read the three posts of abuse and trash from alan that came with this topic last night.All seems to have been removed but no mention by the mods for saying so :eek:

I just have a goods laugh at a few of you on here.I have never seen so many people who take there job so serious,ok,when working,yes then its time to be serious,but notr in your house,on a computer.And you will see that deat,in the gas installer feb 08,if you cowboys get it ent to you,that is

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back