Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep?

S

Shutpa

I suspect that this has topic has appeared before now and if so I apologise in advance.

I look after a neighbours 6 year old for a few minutes before she goes to school . This morning she started singing "Baa Baa rainbow sheep have you any wool" and my daughter then informed me that it was now not permitted to use the original words to the nursery rhyme in school. Am I surprised? Well, just a little. Are you?

Apologies to registered member 'rainbow sheep' (or can we still call you by your usual name)?

Sponsored Links
down on the Pevensey marshes they sing "baa baa Uncle/Auntie/grandad sheep" :eek:actually :idea: why don`t you ask her to ask the teacher ..."has the sheep got prisms braided in it`s wool"..cuz that`s the only way it`ll refract light and produce a freakin rainbow :rolleyes:

down on the Pevensey marshes they sing "baa baa Uncle/Auntie/grandad sheep" :eek:actually :idea: why don`t you ask her to ask the teacher ..."has the sheep got prisms braided in it`s wool"..cuz that`s the only way it`ll refract light and produce a freakin rainbow :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As a teacher, I can just imagine a pupil (clever dick) putting that to me and honestly I'm sore laughing.

Well you can always teach them the orininal version yourself, which is hundreds of years old and has no ties to racism. Contrary to popular belief you can still sing black sheep, it's just that some schools and nurseries choose not to.

Sponsored Links
Well you can always teach them the orininal version yourself, which is hundreds of years old and has no ties to racism. Contrary to popular belief you can still sing black sheep, it's just that some schools and nurseries choose not to.

There is an open evening this week - I will ask them why and why now.

i think green would do, no one on this planet is green (except bogey men, but they have 2 heads, dont they?)

try singing it, it sort of fits better than rainbow

There is an open evening this week - I will ask them why and why now.

You wont get a straight answer from a teacher...(no offence bolo) they will blame someone else.

My daughter represented her school in an inter schools competition a few years ago, won three races...got a certificate the same as the rest of the kids saying 'took part in' :rolleyes:

When I asked the head why she said..'well, you know' and just raised her eyebrows!

Cant say im that interested in politics ...but you can blame Peter Hains leftie trendy teachers brigade from the late seventies early eighties for this.

The cited 'competition as creating an 'elitist environment' in schools and it wasnt fair on the losers..and promptley done their best to get games written out of the ciriculum

I wonder if they gave a building contract on their house to the bloke with the dearest quotation because he lost the job for pricing to high?

I feel these clowns are partly to blame for the total breakdown of discipline in our schools now...they wanted to soft soap and molly coddle the kids..cant do this, cant do that, poor little lambsies might get stressed if they are given detention...its against their human rights..they could turn into rapists and murderers!

Remember these are the same type of clowns who wanted to ban the tufty club for being typical of british middle class white sexual stereotypes...

Banning christmas because it leaves out other faiths

Removing the St from Catholic schools in north london in case it upsets muslims and jews..(the muslims and jews told em to knock it on the head!!)

You can spot em a mile away at diversity and equal opportunity conferences...they always refer to blacks as 'coloureds' :rolleyes: (one of the worse things you can call a black person btw)

Baa baa...asian, disabled, gay, ginger, ex prisoner, sheep have you any excess woven fibres.

Yes sir, yes sir...buts its being taken by local government and given to the skivers!

where i am working, if you "do well" you get a certificate.

one ocasion they were being handed out and a person got one to cries of "speach, speach" (she had done well)

she turned bright red, burst into tears and ran off (totaly embarassed at "winning") since then, if you win you are quietly given your certificate at you work desk

so if you cant usr the words black sheep, why are radio permitted to advertise, XFM the only station for black music?

And why is it ok to have The National Black Police Association (NBPA).Is there The National White Police Association? Of course not,don't be silly.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
Back