Baa Baa Rainbow Sheep?

Sponsored Links
During parents evening i asked the RE teacher at what point do you teach christianity, his reply was we have to teach them all other faiths and religions first.
This was after 3 years in secondary school in a town that is 97% mixed nationalities white and with no racist problems at all.

And why is it ok to have The National Black Police Association (NBPA).Is there The National White Police Association? Of course not,don't be silly.

Roughcaster.

Ever seen chris rocks routine about n*gg**s??..its very funny, the bloke is hilarious...but I d love to see a white bloke try it..

Plus...rappers use the word all the time...but its ok for them isnt it :rolleyes:
It should make no difference who says it..its either offensive..or it isnt.

All paty of the hypocracy and prickliness that sorrounds the who race issue I spose.

It got to the point now where if you say 'your an idiot' to anyone other than a brit its considered racist..

And why is it ok to have The National Black Police Association (NBPA).Is there The National White Police Association? Of course not,don't be silly.

Roughcaster.

Ever seen chris rocks routine about n*gg**s??..its very funny, the bloke is hilarious...but I d love to see a white bloke try it..

Plus...rappers use the word all the time...but its ok for them isnt it :rolleyes:
It should make no difference who says it..its either offensive..or it isnt.

All paty of the hypocracy and prickliness that sorrounds the who race issue I spose.

It got to the point now where if you say 'your an idiot' to anyone other than a brit its considered racist..

of course a white bloke can't do the n*** routine, and rightly so. Chris Rock only gets away with it cos he is articulate enough to make it funnier than it is offensive. There's probably a few black people who couldn't pull that one off.
Strictly speaking it's not ok for rappers to use it, but they are rappers and are supposed to shock, and be offensive. There are a lot of hip-hop stars who flatly refuse to use the word, but their lack of controversy precludes them from media attention.

We've gone from the usage of the word black in a child's nursery rhyme, to one of the most offensive words in human history. They are not the same thing.

Sponsored Links
No, using n igger is reclaiming the word and making it less offensive. It is becoming to mean "brother" now - some young white people use it to each other too nowadays.

It is OK for them to use it amongst each other because compare this: it is OK for you to criticise a member of your own family, but if someone else does it you'd get offended.

Strictly speaking it's not ok for rappers to use it, but they are rappers and are supposed to shock, and be offensive.

That doesnt justify its use..I come from a very rough eastate in south london...im very down to earth ..typical cockney if you like,..so if I go around being flash, loud, and abrasive it will be ok 'cos they are like that'

It is OK for them to use it amongst each other because compare this: it is OK for you to criticise a member of your own family, but if someone else does it you'd get offended.

Thats got to be the weakest excuse ive ever seen...

And just to complicate it..a member of my family is black..will it be ok to call him a ...well you know..

Its like the current 'thing' for women to feel justified in using THE most offensive swear word...why?..becasue it is the most offensive word to use about/regarding a woman..they feel they can say it as part of their sisterhood all girls together stance?

No, using n igger is reclaiming the word and making it less offensive. It is becoming to mean "brother" now - some young white people use it to each other too nowadays.

Now thats an interesting angle..by reclaiming it it could end up weakening the impact and offensivness of it...im for that.

The word seems to evolve quite a bit. I find it quite interesting that whilst us 'honkies' are getting our knickers in a twist over it's use, many younger generation blacks dont seem to give a flying flip over it anymore.

During parents evening i asked the RE teacher at what point do you teach christianity, his reply was we have to teach them all other faiths and religions first.
This was after 3 years in secondary school in a town that is 97% mixed nationalities white and with no racist problems at all.

I'm covering for an RE teacher on Friday and I just know that the work left for the kids to do will have nothing to do with Christianity. So what? It's good to know what other faiths are all about.

PS As a christian (with a small 'c') I would never dream of asking when Christianity would be taught. Given your question, I take it that you have more than a passing interest in your faith.

PPS Namsag = gasman?

why has the police got a ( black federation) just try and start a whites only club the police would drop in on you the min your doors open,hello,allo allo :LOL: :LOL: its crazy but its true ,i only wana b with u:cool: :LOL:

Bolo. No i don`t have more than a passing interest in my own or any faith . But we live in a christian country whose laws and morals are based on christian rules and as such that is what makes our society a civilised one, if kids are not being educated in this .
Is that part of the reason that an awful lot of them are turning into little ****es , yes educate them about other faiths and religions but after they have been educated in there own faith.
When a 14 year old can name all the hindu gods and all the things that they represent and also tell a fair bit about the muslim faith, but cannot tell you the first book of the bible , the 4 gospels or the first 3 words of the bible then this is PC ****e

My daughter has worked in NHS child care for some years & BBBS was banned from such cirlcles quiet some years ago, although she is not in agreement.

A well known local photographer here in Norfolk has just had one of his pictures pulled from a local photographic exhibition because it depicted a 30’s art deco lamp – in the image of a Robertson’s golli***. The object of the photograph was to display the vivid contrast of colours on the porcelain &, in fact, had been on display for some time. That didn’t seem to matter & one or two complaints from some PC minded morons who clearly don’t understand art, photography or advertising history was enough to get it pulled! This country has gone mad!

Sponsored Links
Back