Back boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh How nobel are you today

I thought it was your lot in life to me an atagonistic, argumentative s o d. How wrong could I be

two apologies in a day

well done

;)

Sponsored Links
Bambergaspipe said:
corgiman said:
I think I have already ate my humble pie Bamber

and it was bitter and cold

:)

I humbly apologize and this time you really did win
;)

Big of you. I consider myself privileged. :rolleyes: I didn`t realise this forum was all about competition between engineers. I do now. I foolishly came on here & gave advice to people who asked.

I haven`t `` won `` anything. I`m merely here to shatter your massive Ego`s, & bring you hurtling down to earth. ;)

pull the other one :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: you must be the most belligerent one on here :rolleyes:

Bambergaspipe said:
sorry but if you think im going to lick your boots on off the back of a 4 year old bulletin form a dubious and unconfirmed source then you can think again. if i get round to it ill find out myself.

Read the whole thread again. I wasn`t asking anyone to lick my boots, merely pointing out that Oillski is still an ignorant buffon, & all the boot lickers who agreed with him are the same ;)

I`m still waiting for my apologies from Ollski & co. :cool:

you might be waiting a long time. but im sure if apologies are due you will accept them like the gent you are :LOL: :rolleyes:

you might be waiting a long time. but im sure if apologies are due you will accept them like the gent you are :LOL: :rolleyes:

You working for British Gas is enough of an apology for me. Now please F*ck off, your opinion is neither welcome nor informed.

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
Oh How nobel are you today

I thought it was your lot in life to me an atagonistic, argumentative s o d. How wrong could I be

two apologies in a day

well done

;)

You`re ok in my book Corgi, ( it`s Noble, by the way). ;) :D

Bambergaspipe said:

You working for British Gas is enough of an apology for me. Now please F*ck off, your opinion is neither welcome nor informed.

that doesnt even make sense. did you drop out of school too bamber?

nickso said:
Bambergaspipe said:

that doesnt even make sense. did you drop out of school too bamber?

I see you are incapable of absorbing the first part of my post. See if you can take in the last part. The clue lies in the words ``F*ck off``. ( ask a grown up). ;)

Out of interest, I would have thought this topic would have been closed by now due to it degenerating into a slanging match. Where`s Kevplumb when you need him? ( pi*ssed Mod 2 ) :rolleyes:

Bamber I have worked hard today and had about four pints

no way in hell that I am going to spell right

:)

and Baxmax

who ever gets enough :)

If you have had only four pints & p*issed you must be a Homo. :rolleyes:

Bambergaspipe said:

Well now you mention it, you dont half type sexy you nawty boy

;)

corgiman said:
Bambergaspipe said:

Well now you mention it, you dont half type sexy you nawty boy

;)

Definitely getting disturbed now. Go to beddy bye`s mate. In the morning give Agile a bell. I think he bats for the other side. I don`t. ;)

ollski said:
Bambergaspipe said:
Shove them up your a*a**e :idea:
You are obviously an ignorant buffoon

Bambergaspipe said:
Has anyone done their acs around here :?: Ollski obviously has not.

Bambergaspipe said:
I`d laugh if I didn`t think you were so dangerous.

Bambergaspipe said:
At this moment in time you are looking pretty stupid.

Bambergaspipe said:
Gutless p*rick.

Bambergaspipe said:
I won`t decommission a back boiler & leave the gas fire on. Simple as that. I don`t think any decent gas engineer would.

Bambergaspipe said:
You are still a gutless p*rick.

Lol maybe...............I'm right though ;)

(Still enjoying this immensely). Ollski, I enjoyed the Montage that you obviously painstakingly put together, highlighting the fact that you were right & I was obviously wrong, in fact, a lot of your Buddies joined in to celebrate.

Can you do another one? :oops: ( the other way around) ;)

SweetTrolley said:
who is this babmergaspipe sounds like a right shirt lifter?

If you fancy me, at least get my name right. :rolleyes: (Looks like Corgiman has opened the floodgates for all the benders). :eek: :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back