Back boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said DINO,S chewing old Bones on old Regs, this thread is a sham,
much as dont like to disclose this but i was a training superviser based in Warrington until i set up my own business, we advised all to treat as one and disconnect if either where decommisioned.

Sponsored Links
baxpoti said:
corgiman said:
to which I stated that this IS possible with the BBU's isolator as it has four settings

1 both
2 off
3 BBU only
4 Fire only

It has three settings

1,2 and 3

Baxi technical bulletin Addendum 'A' 04/03/2003
Tech bulletin ref E/T/S/22/02 (A) states
Baxi potterton will not condone the continued use of the firefront with the BBU decommisisoned

well surprise surprise, baxi drops everyone in it again.

is it actually possible for baxi to do anything properly? ....ever?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ...and an extra one cos its baxi :rolleyes:

if Baxi say no then no it is end of

Can I have custard wif my humble pie?

Will humbly accept defeat on this one, but with the folloiwng proviso:

1: what changed Baxi's mind other than sales?
2: how come all of us - who obviously tryand keep up with things - have never heard of the new Baxi position.

In fact....

Let me post back tomorrow evenging...;)

Sponsored Links
corgiman said:
if Baxi say no then no it is end of

Can I have custard wif my humble pie?

Only if you were only discussing baxi cm ;)

LORD BOB has spoken thy sins are forgiven slug brains ...

Corgiman why did thy dout my words ... was it not written that thy lord bob would save thee.

baxpoti said:
Baxi potterton will not condone the continued use of the firefront with the BBU decommisisoned

To be honest you could read this two ways but if they are saying the conversion is no longer allowed then the information passed on has certainly been frugal as the procedure was detailed as approved by Baxi in a corgi distributed mag. in 2005 :rolleyes: . I also know Bg have not changed procedure as a result of a tech bulletin either.

Read it & weep Ladies. & as I have previously stated no decent engineer would leave this appliance on. Your thought`s Ollski, & rest of Muppets lining up to kiss is ignorant boots. ;)

Bambergaspipe said:

Read it & weep Ladies. & as I have previously stated no decent engineer would leave this appliance on. Your thought`s Ollski, & rest of Muppets lining up to kiss is ignorant boots. ;)

lol bamber, gracious as ever.

sorry but if you think im going to lick your boots on off the back of a 4 year old bulletin form a dubious and unconfirmed source then you can think again. if i get round to it ill find out myself.

sorry but if you think im going to lick your boots on off the back of a 4 year old bulletin form a dubious and unconfirmed source then you can think again. if i get round to it ill find out myself.

Read the whole thread again. I wasn`t asking anyone to lick my boots, merely pointing out that Oillski is still an ignorant buffon, & all the boot lickers who agreed with him are the same ;)

I`m still waiting for my apologies from Ollski & co. :cool:

I think I have already ate my humble pie Bamber

and it was bitter and cold

:)

I humbly apologize and this time you really did win

;)

corgiman said:
I think I have already ate my humble pie Bamber

and it was bitter and cold

:)

I humbly apologize and this time you really did win
;)

Big of you. I consider myself privileged. :rolleyes: I didn`t realise this forum was all about competition between engineers. I do now. I foolishly came on here & gave advice to people who asked.

I haven`t `` won `` anything. I`m merely here to shatter your massive Ego`s, & bring you hurtling down to earth. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back