Bambergaspipe a "Gas Engineer"...lets have a vote

ollski said:
corgiman said:
nickso said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
BAMBERGAS PIPE NOT A GAS ENGINEER I WILL HEAR NON OF IT .....

IT WAS ONLY THE OTHER DAY HE SANK ALL YEA BATTLE SHIPS AND SENT YEA ALL WITH YEA TAIL BETWEEN YEA LEGS...

is this referring to the BBU dicussion which for many has not been suitably resolved yet? only bob and bamber seem to think it is resolved. i wonder what that may say about them :?:
I thought it was

Baxpoti said that baxi say no so no it is

:)

cm I recall the post and it was a general enquiry about bbus not specific to baxi bbus. There is also no evidence that baxi forbid the practice I think the wording of an internal memo was that they 'don't condone continued use' or something similar.

cue much abuse from said "engineers" :rolleyes:

I, like you probably are oll me auld mukka, am past caring now

sod bbus and bamber and BOB

:)

Sponsored Links
wilhelm said:
what im suggesting is that onetaps point of view correlates quite nicely with a bmw driver .

An inspired guess, but you couldn't be more wrong. :LOL:

Ford, Vauxhall, Renault, Skoda. And a 650cc Triumph motorbike.
Loathe BMW drivers who think that they're something special and don't have to treat lesser mortals with courtesy. It's a standing joke amongst my kids.

Wilhelm?

Sponsored Links
met a Plumber from Yorkshire whilst on hols and his business card quotes..

"Why sleep with a drip when you can get me ? "

How corny is that then ? How Yorkshire Too ?

Softus said:
oilman said:
JohnD said:
Bambergaspipe said:
I will tell you who I am tomorrow night. ;)

still waiting...

Well, he may not be a "gas engineer", but he IS a liar.
He always was:-

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=383851#383851

Methinks Softus may be a tad envious due to the fact that everybody isn`t crowing & talking about him these days. I seem to remember a couple of years ago this **** putting everyone down (bit quiet lately, probably down to my presence) & believed himself to be the `Big noise` on the Forum.
Well these days the only noise he makes is of that of a silent but deadly Fart. Move over `Timothy`, Bamber`s arrived, not only witty & charismatic, but darned handsome to boot, ( & Wup`s your Ass with every verbal encounter you pathetically attempt to win). :LOL:

is that the answer to "I will tell you who I am tomorrow night." :confused:

JohnD said:
is that the answer to "I will tell you who I am tomorrow night." :confused:

You know who I am John ;) ( think about it ). You should all definitely know who I am, especially all posting for more than three years. ( you haven`t been here long enough ).

Are you Softus? Or Agile? Or Blob Dole? Or Linda?

Or do you live in Bamber Cottages?

JohnD said:
Are you Softus? Or Agile? Or Blob Dole?

Or do you live in Bamber Cottages?

Here before all of them. ;) I was here around the time of Pedanticvindictiveman, Ollski & Oilman. You`ll find me there. ;)

I particularly remember Agile, Softus & ChrisR & Slugbaby joining.

Only because they were Muppets. :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back