Two reasons not to let a CORGI in your house

Sponsored Links
I am not Joe 90, but I am some-one else.. :evil: You & me are old friends, Kev..Sine ring a bell?... :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Water Systems said:
[Raden is expsoing rip-off artists.
[/quote]
I wrote that? That is new to me. I can see why they gave you a Corgi badge.[/quote]

If you have nothing to offer to this forum but negative & insultive jibes to people way above your standing,then please leave & never post again..you will not be missed. I wish you & your`s a happy life.

Bamber gaspipe said:
You are ridiculous,& ignorant,.............

The forum has several of us, but at least I use my real name

...............your arguments, juvenile..any further interaction will be ignored...

We will be spared the drivel then.

oilman said:
Bamber gaspipe said:
You are ridiculous,& ignorant,.............

The forum has several of us, but at least I use my real name

...............your arguments, juvenile..any further interaction will be ignored...

We will be spared the drivel then.

It would appear that I have upset you.. please explain..

Bamber gaspipe said:
It would appear that I have upset you.. please explain..

Your assumption,.........however, it is wrong.

[quote="oilmanT :eek: The forum has several of us,

Would that be idiots?

Bamber gaspipe said:
please leave & never post again..you will not be missed. I wish you & your`s a happy life.

I have some great suggestions you can do with your gas pipe.

This forum is a shambles. Look at the posts above.

I seemed to have upset a great many `engineers` I fully apologise. Didn`t mean to cause any confrontation.If I have upset any people by expressing my own views then as said before I apologise. I will do my best to never express an opinion again..( unless it`s alright wth you guy`s)..

Water Systems said:
Baby, baby, vas ist dis baby? Der Fuhrer don't say dis baby.
Apart from being wrongly spelled, what is this supposed to mean? Do you think putting some gobbledegook at the end of your posts makes you seem clever?

Could everyone please look up Internet Troll on wikipedia and then we can all move on to something nice and interesting.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back