Two reasons not to let a CORGI in your house

Sponsored Links
ChrisR said:
Waste of Space said:
Mr Raden is expsoing rip-off artists

But he admits charging more than 500% profit when he flogs someone back their own fan. :D

Maxie, has costs, a building where his enchanted workshop is, labour, parts and the rest. When all this is costed it is far from 500%. His stuff is a hell of lot cheaper than going to the makers.

A Corgi has a mobile telephone and a van to cost in and the occassional tool replacements. That's all.

Maxie Raden....Actually, that`s quite a cool name (unlike the bearer), I think I may change mine to `Dash Rip-Rock`or `Vic Ferrari` :LOL:
Maxie also has an alter Ego.... namely Doctor Drivel ;)

Doctor Drivel said:
ChrisR said:
Waste of Space said:
Mr Raden is expsoing rip-off artists

But he admits charging more than 500% profit when he flogs someone back their own fan. :D

Maxie, has costs, a building where his enchanted workshop is, labour, parts and the rest. When all this is costed it is far from 500%. His stuff is a hell of lot cheaper than going to the makers.

A Corgi has a mobile telephone and a van to cost in and the occassional tool replacements. That's all.

lol this has to be a double identity, I can't imagine this many idiots all signing up together.

Sponsored Links
Water Systems said:
Mr Raden is expsoing rip-off artists.
Oh really? Would you care to list the people that he has succeeded in expsoing (sic.)?

Agile said:
What does that make you think about him?
Since the forum is constructed around the idea of anonymity, that would appear not to be any grounds for judging anyone.

IMHO, an obsession with identity and anonymity is a highly suspicious trait.

Softus said:
Since the forum is constructed around the idea of anonymity,
I don`t think this forum was constructed with the likes of you or me in mind, it certainly was not constructed around the idea of anonymity.It`s not some seedy website for pervs, isn`t this a spinoff for the actual site as an advertiser??

Bamber gaspipe said:
...it certainly was not constructed around the idea of anonymity.
A quote from the terms of membership:

The Site Owner said:
The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
And:

The Site Owner said:
As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent...
And from the "Registration Information":

The Site Owner said:
Your email address remains confidential and under no circumstances disclosed to third parties
And:

The Site Owner said:
Username is the name which you which you will be known as on the forum - it should contain no spaces
Not a name then. :rolleyes:

And from the "Privacy Statement":

The Site Owner said:
DIYnot Ltd has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy.
And:

The Site Owner said:
Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
So, do you still think that anonymity is a side effect?

You can quote all you like, they are the rules to protect the people who run the site. It`s the choice of the poster to remain anonymous, that is why some people choose to provide their real names & supply their actual E-mail addresses...Hardly anonymous..

Bamber gaspipe said:
You can quote all you like
You may rest assured that I already did.

they are the rules to protect the people who run the site.
You appear to have no grounds for asserting that. Any facts to hand? Perhaps just one?

It`s the choice of the poster to remain anonymous, that is why some people choose to provide their real names & supply their actual E-mail addresses...Hardly anonymous..
I didn't say that people who publish their names are anonymous. I said that the site is constructed around the idea of anonymity. Do you have any idea how many people publish their real names? Or their true locations? Do you publish either of those?

You said that the site was run ON THE BASIS OF anonyminity ..it`s not your wrong .. end of story..

no one has really come up with the true reasons why we shouldnt have corgis in the house. 1.they chew everything. 2. they **** on the furniture. :confused: :confused:

Softus said:
I didn't say that people who publish their names are anonymous. I said that the site is constructed around the idea of anonymity.
Bamber gaspipe said:
You said that the site was run ON THE BASIS OF anonyminity ..it`s not your wrong .. end of story..
Well, (sigh), your very own post at 6:46pm went like this:

Bamber gaspipe said:
Softus said:
Since the forum is constructed around the idea of anonymity,
I don`t think this forum was constructed with the likes of you or me in mind, it certainly was not constructed around the idea of anonymity.It`s not some seedy website for pervs, isn`t this a spinoff for the actual site as an advertiser??
:rolleyes:

I say again: :rolleyes:

You are ridiculous,& ignorant, your arguments, juvenile..any further interaction will be ignored...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back