Bambergaspipe a "Gas Engineer"...lets have a vote

An engineer is someone who is trained or professionally engaged in a branch of engineering. Engineers use technology, mathematics, and scientific knowledge to solve practical problems. People who work as engineers typically have an academic degree (or equivalent work experience) in one of the engineering disciplines.

Sponsored Links
Dan_Robinson said:
kevindgas said:
i can go 1 better

1 turkish (heap of s***te) van,

Not the new Ford by any chance?

yep - transit connect

worst vehicle i have ever had the misfortune to own it is 4 years old been nothing but trouble since day 1 and has a 7 page history of repairs
can't wait to get rid of it

I think you need to be one of the lucky ones that gets theirs made in Southampton. I have been waiting for my Transit 280 110PS SW for an obscene amount of time, but I have been assured that it is because the Southampton plant is swamped with orders, and that it could be worse [read "from Turkey"]. Anticipated mid September - which means I won't get my hands on it until nearly October 'cos Tevo are doing a custom rack/false floor system for me... Can't wait!

Ford have until Her Majesty's Court send my driving license back to give me a delivery date otherwise I am off to VW or Nissan. I love my T4 but VW aftersales was pants.

Sponsored Links
corgiman wrote.

he is on a mission to achieve summink

gawd knows what

I believe Bamber has set out to single handedly discredit the whole ACS system, and doing a fine job of it too.

Not sure what he/her does but here's his/her toolkit :eek:

0003301ca8.jpg

BAMBERGAS PIPE NOT A GAS ENGINEER I WILL HEAR NON OF IT .....

IT WAS ONLY THE OTHER DAY HE SANK ALL YEA BATTLE SHIPS AND SENT YEA ALL WITH YEA TAIL BETWEEN YEA LEGS...

BOB D.O.L.E said:

IT WAS ONLY THE OTHER DAY HE SANK ALL YEA BATTLE SHIPS AND SENT YEA ALL WITH YEA TAIL BETWEEN YEA LEGS...

is this referring to the BBU dicussion which for many has not been suitably resolved yet? only bob and bamber seem to think it is resolved. i wonder what that may say about them :?:

cue much abuse from said "engineers" :rolleyes:

nickso said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

is this referring to the BBU dicussion which for many has not been suitably resolved yet? only bob and bamber seem to think it is resolved. i wonder what that may say about them :?:

I thought it was

Baxpoti said that baxi say no so no it is

:)

Bet Bamber is sitting back, drink in hand, loving all the attention this post is giving him and elevating him to celebrity status :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

corgiman said:
nickso said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:

I thought it was

Baxpoti said that baxi say no so no it is

:)

cm I recall the post and it was a general enquiry about bbus not specific to baxi bbus. There is also no evidence that baxi forbid the practice I think the wording of an internal memo was that they 'don't condone continued use' or something similar.

Thy GOD BOB HAS SPOKEN LET THERE BE AN END TO THIS SCWABBLING BAMBER AND BOB WHERE RIGHT.......................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back