ban spain

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
should the spanish people be made to suffer for there racial taunts to sports men , by putting a boycot on them.

Sponsored Links
If there goverment cant sort them out, yes then they should be banned.
Its an Alonzo thing, I think the brits would do similar, its just that Hamilton is an easy target because of colour, if he were a white man from anywhere.uk they would not have been able to show there dislike.

Who cares that a handful of people don't like black people?

Sponsored Links
I must admit that I find myself with Joe here (which is quite a surprise) and can't help feeling that this has all been blown way out of proportion.

It was a few stupid toss-pots and hardly reflective of the country as a whole. They wanted to have a pop at Hamilton and what better way ... Was there racist intent ... Hmmmmnnnn, I doubt it ;)

Much of today's racial tension is brought about by an inability to poke fun at certain groups of society without being labelled a racist and we need to take a step back and look at what happened without any baggage about colour.

MW

And I find myself agreeing with MW and joe :eek: , having seen the pictures in the papers the demonstrators don't look like nazi thugs, I wonder what percentage of the crowd they were. 20%, 10% .000005% perhaps :rolleyes:

Smacks of tabloid sensationalism to me.

The more press we give it the more we perpetuate the story.

Back