Barnier is being moved sideways by the panicking Eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, he's played a great game, an absolute blinder, but he's simply outclassed by Boris.

The UK and the EU agreed a draft agreement on the UK's withdrawal from the EU on 17 October 2019. It was ratified and entered into force on 31 January 2020. The table below sets out what is included and shows there are no significant differences from Theresa May’s deal.
https://www.instituteforgovernment.org.uk/explainers/brexit-deal-withdrawal-agreement

Sponsored Links
U-turn Bozza?
I remember he prorougued Parliament - oops no he didn't he was knocked back there too.
I don't care what way he turns, he can pirouette down to the centre of the earth for all I care. His job is to get us the best deal he can, not to play fair, look good and appear statemanly. I mean, you don't hear football supporters complaining when their side wins if it was a boring, dull match with a few sneaky unsporting moves by their star players do you? No, its the end result that counts. All's fair in love, war and Brexit negotiations. :p

I don't care what way he turns, he can pirouette down to the centre of the earth for all I care. His job is to get us the best deal he can, not to play fair, look good and appear statemanly. I mean, you don't hear football supporters complaining when their side wins if it was a boring, dull match with a few sneaky unsporting moves by their star players do you? No, its the end result that counts. All's fair in love, war and Brexit negotiations. :p
If that's what you think, then fair enough...

But what did you precisely vote for on 23/06/16 ?

You are so right...

A dumbed down section of the electorate that don't realise they are being screwed over!
It must be so frustrating for all you clever chaps that can see the future and will suffer the same fate as us Dumbo's if your wishes and predictions come true. Tough. Suck it up. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
But what did you precisely vote for on 23/06/16 ?
I voted for those that don't like this country and keep complaining about it to **** off to where they think the grass is greener. Hey,...…..

I voted for those that don't like this country and keep complaining about it to **** off to where they think the grass is greener. Hey,...…..
I didn't see that on the referendum paper...

I did however see the box that said 'leave the EU', which those who wished to harm the UK could tick!

It must be so frustrating for all you clever chaps that can see the future and will suffer the same fate as us Dumbo's if your wishes and predictions come true.
What you still can't understand is that those who voted to remain don't wish to suffer a negative 'fate'...

Whereas brexiteers have repeatedly stated that they don't care if it happens, whatever the consequences!

going to suffer?

just off the top of my head.....

higher food prices and less choice
increased electricity costs
loss of being able to order anything from Europe without import duties -Ive ordered loads of stuff from Europe over the years.
lower food standards
increased privatisation contracts
a dishonest government enabled by brexit to continue their power grab and prevention of being scvrutiny
inability to use a pet passport
my nieces and nephews wont be able to live and work freely in 27 different countries anymore

my nieces and nephews wont be able to live and work freely in 27 different countries anymore
That is the bit that brexiteers just don't understand...

They care not for the life choices of their own family members...

Some may think they are 'doing ok', but they are usually the same ones who don't give a toss about anyone else!

But I'd hate to think of having a family villa in Spain right now given borisconi's threat of a no deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back