Baroness Warsi

Oh I do beg your pardon Skitzee, let me give you the whole quote:
"One of the lessons we have learned in the last 5 years in politics is that Muslims that go to parliament don't have any morals or principles". She was justifying why she doesn't want to see any more Muslims MPs.
So how was it taken out of context?

Because the quote you are giving doesn't tell you that she was replying to calls by a muslim to have more muslim MPs, in which she was having a go at the 4 Muslim (labour) MPs, who she considered were immoral.
"I would actually disagree with that because one of the lessons we have learned in the last five years in politics is that Muslims that go to parliament don't have any morals or principles. Not everyone is Lord Ahmed, not everyone puts their community before their own career."
That's what I said :rolleyes: It matters not who or what she was responding to or who in particular she was criticising, the fact is she was saying exactly what I said she was :rolleyes:

I never claimed she didn't. I said it was out of context. Which it was.

Why would a muslim politician say all muslim MPs were immoral?

It is like for example a Democrat Texan saying to another texan, "we need another texan President", and the guy replying, "not after the last one"...he is not saying that he never wants a Texan to be president again, he is having a go at Bush.

Sponsored Links
"One of the lessons we have learned in the last 5 years in politics is that Muslims that go to parliament don't have any morals or principles". She was justifying why she doesn't want to see any more Muslims MPs.

Because the quote you are giving doesn't tell you that she was replying to calls by a muslim to have more muslim MPs, in which she was having a go at the 4 Muslim (labour) MPs, who she considered were immoral.
"I would actually disagree with that because one of the lessons we have learned in the last five years in politics is that Muslims that go to parliament don't have any morals or principles. Not everyone is Lord Ahmed, not everyone puts their community before their own career."
That's what I said :rolleyes: It matters not who or what she was responding to or who in particular she was criticising, the fact is she was saying exactly what I said she was :rolleyes:

It is like for example a Democrat Texan saying to another texan, "we need another texan President", and the guy replying, "not after the last one"...he is not saying that he never wants a Texan to be president again, he is having a go at Bush.
I don't know, you'll have to ask her, she said it :rolleyes:

What a load of twaddle, you have just contradicted yourself

No, she didn't. If we are being technical she was talking about the 4 muslim Labour MPs. ...I can now see that you are simply going to just repeat this same nonsense again and again, you don't care about the meaning as long as you have a little soundbite to use. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

How?

you quite enjoy repeating nonsense again and again, don't you schiz?

you quite enjoy repeating nonsense again and again, don't you schiz?

Life, adults are talking here, either contribute or **** off. We are actually talking about a subject, if all you can think about is your obsession with me and what I say i suggest you PM me and leave reasoned discussions alone.

How?

Just to clarify (although i thought it was a simple example anyway)

In the texan example you have someone putting political differences ahead of clan loyalty, in this case texan loyalty. The same as Warsi did. She didn't mean that all muslim MPs were immoral, she said that all the muslim MPs that were labour were immoral. She turned a suggestion (made by a group of muslims) around to poke fun at the 4 labour Mps...to which the muslims applauded her btw, they got that it was a dig at the 4 labour MPs and not muslims in general.

How?
You stated that the guy didn't want another Texan President, then said the other guy never wants a Texan to be a President again - no mention of Bush?

No, she didn't. If we are being technical she was talking about the 4 muslim Labour MPs. ...I can now see that you are simply going to just repeat this same nonsense again and again, you don't care about the meaning as long as you have a little soundbite to use. :rolleyes:
Have I been rude to you during this discussion schitzee? No, I haven't so kindly afford me the same courtesy :evil:

Just the same when the media say things like ' the millionaire golfer, Tiger Woods' ( for example) we know he's a millionaire for goodness sake, but I doubt if things will ever change :rolleyes:

wait till her lawyer gets in on the act then things will change all right :eek:

How?
You stated that the guy didn't want another Texan President, then said the other guy never wants a Texan to be a President again - no mention of Bush?
Your missing the point slaps ;)

How?

... :rolleyes:

ME:"...he is not saying that he never wants a Texan to be president again,
YOU: then said the other guy never wants a Texan to be a President again

^^^^

Come on!

Did you just misread what i said or was that deliberate?

The guy that said "Not after the last one" was OBVIOUSLY talking about Bush, as he was the last Texan President....

I am not expecting you to understand the context of everything anyone says, but do try to investigate it first.

Like this Baron Warsi thing, she said it at a dinner WITH Muslims who were conservative leaning, and understood it for what it was...and , again, like I said before, APPLAUDED. You think they would have done that if it was a dig at muslims in general?? Think man.

Have I been rude to you during this discussion schitzee? No, I haven't so kindly afford me the same courtesy :evil:

..calling nonsense nonsense is not rude.

I asked how you could possible think that a muslim politician, speaking at a dinner to muslims about politics would MEAN "All muslims are immoral who go to parliament" ?

For example would you question an apparent quote from David Cameron at his Gentleman's club that quoted him as saying "All public school people are evil!"

You probably would look into that for context wouldn't you? Or you would assume, even without looking into it, that there is probably more to that than you are being told.
You wouldn't just say, "Well he must really think that they all are." *fingers in ears * "la la la can't hear you"

It would OBVIOUS that it is being taken out of context because NO-ONE would attack their own background, to a bunch of people who share the same background and have them applaud if it was a simple as that quote.

Sponsored Links
Back