Baxi combi 80e leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys hoping someone will be able to help me. I have recently purchased a flat and while renovating the kitchen I noticed that there was some water from small drips under the boiler. I have identified where it’s coming from and wanted to know if anyone knows possible causes and how easy it is to fix. I have attached images.

Model is a baxi combi 80e

Sponsored Links
Cr1991 good evening.

See this is your first post on the site,

Do not under any circumstances go messing with your Central heating Boiler ! There have been two gas leak and severe explosions in London this week alone, If you mess with the wrong part [BOOM] ? ? ?

Going back a bit? how long have you actually owned the flat? did the previous owner fill out a declaration about what was wrong with the property at the point of sale? did it mention anything about a faulty Central heating Boiler?

Ken

Hello, no I am not planning to attempt to fix I just wanted to try get an idea if it’s fixable and how hard it is. I have owned for about three months and nothing apparently was perfectly fine. The heating is working fine but just has a small leak just noticed it now. Just wanted to know if it’s fixable

where that drip is , there is an O ring behind there, a very easy fix

Sponsored Links
where that drip is , there is an O ring behind there, a very easy fix

What is that called and what should I refer to that as the issue when If I were to call a plumber?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back