Baxi DuoTec Compact 24GA E133

You'll probably need Baxi...these were terrible boilers. AFAIR the gas valve change required a software update too.
Sorry why? If we change and put the same motel it need software update? How do it?
And if it possible to update boiler firmware?
I am IT man is there any instructions?

Sponsored Links
The GA gas adaptive boilers were a new concept for Baxi. They had problems with the gas valves and when repaired under warranty the software was updated IIRC. There is nothing you can do as an owner apart from replacing the pcb. Boilers can't be hacked and software updated by users. Anyway, the issue may be something else.

The GA gas adaptive boilers were a new concept for Baxi. They had problems with the gas valves and when repaired under warranty the software was updated IIRC. There is nothing you can do as an owner apart from replacing the pcb. Boilers can't be hacked and software updated by users. Anyway, the issue may be something else.
Is it possible change Gas Valve without software update?

Sponsored Links
Or is it possible buy new memory card for this boiler with the latest firmware?

No, I don't think Baxi sell boilers in Armenia...was the boiler brought in from Turkey?

No, I don't think Baxi sell boilers in Armenia...was the boiler brought in from Turkey?
No from Armenia there is official supplier selling them but no masters for Condensation boilers :(

If its an official Baxi importer why do they not have proper manufacturer support?

I received answer from Italy baxi change gas valve at first.

Update.
Good morning.

With the new electrode problem again repeats. Then with new gas valve, too, the problem manifested itself within 30 minutes 2 times.

Then another PCB Board was installed, and after replacing the board, my gas valve was set back and there was no mistake all night!
Now plz tell me.

1. Does autocolibration correctly end with me? (Video and picture in the previous letter).
2. So issue in PCB board , yes?
3. Is it possible to repair or need to buy a new one? (Photo of my non-working PCB board attached)
https://imgur.com/a/TvAI61P
4.when the boiler was turned on with my board there were numbers 11.1, in this test new board they are 22.0 what does this mean?
5. If so buy a board which article is better to buy? I look at info there are 3
710731400, 722233100 and 767905600.
I didn’t understand which of these cards I had with the purchase. Which one?

Plz help to understand because new PCB board price is high:(

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Update.
Good morning.

With the new electrode problem again repeats. Then with new gas valve, too, the problem manifested itself within 30 minutes 2 times.

Then another PCB Board was installed, and after replacing the board, my gas valve was set back and there was no mistake all night!
Now plz tell me.

1. Does autocolibration correctly end with me? (Video and picture in the previous letter).
2. So issue in PCB board , yes?
3. Is it possible to repair or need to buy a new one? (Photo of my non-working PCB board attached)
https://imgur.com/a/TvAI61P
4.when the boiler was turned on with my board there were numbers 11.1, in this test new board they are 22.0 what does this mean?
5. If so buy a board which article is better to buy? I look at info there are 3
710731400, 722233100 and 767905600.
I didn’t understand which of these cards I had with the purchase. Which one?

Plz help to understand because new PCB board price is high:(

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Pls help.

In our support recommended me to change board with this new they say this is latest PCB board 7713215
Is this compatible with my boler
Baxi Duo-Tec Compact 24 GA?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back