Baxi Main Eco Compact 30kw

Sponsored Links
Will ha hive mini do the trick?

Is that was you already have?

BOXT seem to do a controller called "Worcester Bosch Comfort+ II Thermostat and Timer (10 year warranty)"

But it seems to be +£160

I think the basic controller you have been offered would actually make the boiler work but to get the best features to control it you might need the more expensive one.

No, I don’t have a thermostat at all on my old glow worm….

Sponsored Links
For the new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 I’m getting fitted, wanted to know if the hive mini was compatible?

Hive Mini would be compatible but isn't a modulating control, it's no more intelligent than the ESi one save for having an Internet connection. The Worcester ones I recommended will provide proper load compensation.

Thanks again muggles - WB Easy control it is then, bloody pricey little things.

So from having a small budget you're now forking out £2500??? And even then getting a £60 esi basic clock?? Wow

Should have went for something German with a stainless steel heat exchanger than Worcester and their aluminium.

Please don’t!….

I am where I am at - it’s been a journey dare I say….

Just looking for a thermostat for the boiler as the one I’m being offered is not great….

Please don’t!….

I am where I am at - it’s been a journey dare I say….

Just looking for a thermostat for the boiler as the one I’m being offered is not great….
Of course isn't great, you're being offered the most basic of clocks. As someone pointed out these companies give the basic and as a result retain more ££££

Good luck

Thanks….

I was being quoted ludicrous amounts to install a basic Main Eco Compact, hence me just going with Boxt and a Worcester Bosch….All in!

Happy new year to everyone and very much appreciated for all the advice - Glad I posted on this forum for the first time and dare I say not the last……

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back