BBC can’t be real can it!

Sponsored Links
Probably is...Russia have been arresting lots of anti war protestors.
She'd be old enough to remember the old soviet union under Stalin too.

She was treated respectfully, I was expecting to see her dragged off by her ankles.

Sponsored Links
Shelling nuke power stations now! o_O Summat very twisted in that brain.

Bottom line, pensioners have been arrested in England, fact!!

Fact, you have to be a lot braver to demo in Russia

We've seen batton charges in the UK, EU against protesters as in Russia and China.

It is good to see people having the courage to demo in Russia as its not the UK where clowns attack and abuse the police

Hats off to all the brave people of Russia trying to stop this invasion of Ukraine and against evil Putin and his cronies.

She's a famous peace activist in Russia; and is a survivor of the Leningrad siege. A long time critic of Putin, i'm not surprised they've arrested her.

She's a famous peace activist in Russia; and is a survivor of the Leningrad siege. A long time critic of Putin, i'm not surprised they've arrested her.

I am actually surprised they arrested her, with care. It must have been what was on the slogans and I'm guessing the slogans were saying that Putin is a proper ....... Could be wrong.

You will get police that side with the demo people as well and atm more and more people are learnign why the west is removing, stopping selling their goods as it is often those that have access to western media/travel and affordability will miss it most and they carry the most weight and more and more people are blaming putin for attacking fellow Russians in Ukraine and getting their own killed in the nasty process.

Several MP's have openly spoken out against Putin a couple of days ago

more and more people are blaming putin

but his Stalinist control of the country keeps media under orders, closes down TV stations, arrests and murders reporters.

"I didn't want to scare my parents, but I started telling them directly that civilians and children are dying," she says.

"But even though they worry about me, they still say it probably happens only by accident, that the Russian army would never target civilians. That it's Ukrainians who're killing their own people."

"Oleksandra says her mother just repeats the narratives of what she hears on Russian state TV channels.

"It really scared me when my mum exactly quoted Russian TV. They are just brainwashing people. And people trust them," says Oleksandra.

"My parents understand that some military action is happening here. But they say: 'Russians came to liberate you. They won't ruin anything, they won't touch you. They're only targeting military bases'."

"Russian state TV channels justify the war by blaming Ukrainian aggression, and continue to call it "a special operation of liberation". Any Russian outlet using the words "war", "invasion" or "attack" faces being blocked by the country's media regulator for spreading "deliberately false information about the actions of Russian military personnel" in Ukraine.

Some Russians have taken to the streets to protest against the war - but these demonstrations were not shown on the main state television channels."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60600487

I am actually surprised they arrested her, with care. It must have been what was on the slogans and I'm guessing the slogans were saying that Putin is a proper ....... Could be wrong.

You will get police that side with the demo people as well and atm more and more people are learnign why the west is removing, stopping selling their goods as it is often those that have access to western media/travel and affordability will miss it most and they carry the most weight and more and more people are blaming putin for attacking fellow Russians in Ukraine and getting their own killed in the nasty process.

Several MP's have openly spoken out against Putin a couple of days ago

Looks like more demonstrations in Muscow today, very brave people!!
Will post pics if any are verified.

Trumps propaganda machine of fake news, Fox News actually seems to be breaking factual content on Russias invasion

Sponsored Links
Back