.bbc news report on covid

Maybe because they've amalgamated the usual flu case figures with the Corona cases. :idea:

There aren't any flu patients this year; it was R5L yesterday morning.
(I don't recall the exact words used, but the interviewee said something like "I hesitate to use the word "zero", because it is a very definite and tiny number, but there are basically no flu cases this season".)
Maybe they did.
75,000 + 0 still equals 75,000

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
78,500 now, just had a record breaking day.

Just a shame it doesn't stop Corona

Strawman argument.

Lockdowns are not designed to stop Covid.

Lockdowns just lower infection to stop NHS being overwhelmed.

Why don't you read stuff in the Lancet, nature.com or other evidence based, scientific led articles.

People have been bamboozled by seemingly very large numbers which appear frightening when compared with the years for which they were not presented with any numbers.
No they aren't....rather obvious strawman.

The term "hospitals being overwhelmed" is feedback from hospital staff.
No large numbers mentioned, just hospitals being overwhelmed.

I'm surprised you've fallen in the conspiracists camp.

No they aren't....rather obvious strawman.
No it isn't. People are being bombarded with inaccurate - exaggerated - numbers of cases and deaths (not recoveries - but you will of course explain why) to frighten them into submission.
I am sure the powers that be are amazed how easy it has been.

Do you trust the Government? Why is the opposition so compliant?

The term "hospitals being overwhelmed" is feedback from hospital staff.
No large numbers mentioned, just hospitals being overwhelmed.
They are overwhelmed every Winter.

In case you missed it:
‘Hospitals have already been forced to cancel tens of thousands of operations and NHS chiefs fear things will only get worse… On Tuesday, hospitals were ordered to cancel up to 55,000 non-urgent operations and put patients in mixed-sex wards to create more room.’
January 6 2018

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/...r-Lockdown-got-ideas-Chinas-police-state.html

I'm surprised you've fallen in the conspiracists camp.
I don't think covid is a conspiracy but -

Covid is being used as an excuse to frighten the people for the purposes of the World Economic Forum.
This is not a conspiracy theory either; it is their quite open and freely available intent.

Sponsored Links
Back