.bbc news report on covid

Do you trust the Government? Why is the opposition so compliant?

The problem with this argument is that just about every country is going through the same thing. Are we suggesting that the UK, France, Iran, China, Italy, USA, Russia and India are now all working together, to destroy their economies and make people jobless?

Give me one reason why they would do that, and how, exactly, they would start working together, without anybody noticing until the pandemic started.

Or is every single country working alone, but we all just happened to come up with the same idea at the same time?

Sponsored Links
The term "hospitals being overwhelmed" is feedback from hospital staff.
No large numbers mentioned, just hospitals being overwhelmed.

If half of the staff are self isolating (or sitting at home eating 'quality street' as Katie Hopkins put it) then hospitals will be overwhelmed regardless of wether or not there's a pandemic.

Lockdowns just lower infection to stop NHS being overwhelmed.

But large parts of the NHS have been closed down. So much for saving it. I personally know of a neurosurgeon who hasn't worked for months and is on full pay. Many of his colleagues are in the same position.

Weren't you a bit suspicious of the video of a deserted Gloucester Hospital? Empty?? Would normally be really busy this time of year. Overwhelmed! :ROFLMAO:

Then woman who filmed it got arrested for showing the truth on Facebook. Police state Britain.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
But large parts of the NHS have been closed down. So much for saving it. I personally know of a neurosurgeon who hasn't worked for months and is on full pay. Many of his colleagues are in the same position.

Yes, they are using operating theatres as emergency intensive care units in some hospitals.
Just imagine if hospital cases double again, which is what they have done in the last fortnight ...

Maybe! Hitler probably said some clever things in his time, but I wouldn't quote him either!

I don't hate many people, but Katie Hopkins makes my list. Vile woman.

The problem with this argument is that just about every country is going through the same thing. Are we suggesting that the UK, France, Iran, China, Italy, USA, Russia and India are now all working together, to destroy their economies and make people jobless?
They all attend the World Economic Forum. They quite like China.
Look it up.

Give me one reason why they would do that, and how, exactly, they would start working together, without anybody noticing until the pandemic started.
The or a pandemic was forecast. I wonder how they knew.
It is just the convenient opportunity.

Or is every single country working alone, but we all just happened to come up with the same idea at the same time?
They came up with the plan before covid.

They all attend the World Economic Forum. They quite like China.
Look it up.

It is just the convenient opportunity.

They came up with the plan before covid.

C'mon you've gotta back that with some hard evidence.

Pandemics come round the world from time to time.

Random intervals, but we were overdue for one.

The next one may be sooner than a hundred years.

Sponsored Links
Back