Benefits fraudsters

on a forum ,why doe`s everone , take the pi$$, out of spelling while, punctution goes, by and large , to a more or lesser degree, un noticed :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What the fooks sake has this to do with me, children?.FFS, stop changing the aim of the posts, you timewasters :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:.

EDIT: punctuation mark.

JRPlastering..

FYI I work in the NHS and see, and help, people across a wide spectrum like you probably can’t imagine. Some hardly look human and I see more pain and suffering in one month that most people are privileged not to see in a lifetime! So if you think I lack humility or I'm ‘full of myself’ that's your prerogative. Others who know me well would disagree with you.

I think it’s laudable that you have taken care of your father, and you with your brother Mick, and for that I have the deepest respect for you both!

My ‘dig’ at you JR as I have explained, or so I thought, was because it ‘came out of the blue’ and looked like a pi$$ take after my post. Maybe it was my misunderstanding but that’s how it came across to me and I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it came across to most who read it at the time.

You have explained it was to break the tension, fair enough. I didn’t think there was much tension there to be broken quite honestly, but there certainly has been since unfortunately. I also thought my post here was breaking what little tension there was being levelled at Crank, so I don’t buy your explanation unless maybe you can point to where the tension was which you thought needed defusing?

I don’t discriminate or think I am better than anyone else but, as Mick said, posts need to be understandable and coherent to some extent, in the same way it has to in be conversation, otherwise it can be taken as an insult either to the poster it’s aimed at or the readers in general.

Your interjection seemed inappropriate - you think it wasn’t and made sense. We can agree to disagree and I’m happy to leave it at that and move back on the thread topic with no hard feelings I hope...

(I blame gringo123 for starting the thread :LOL: )
:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back