Benefits fraudsters

On a forum, at least add to the content, rather than add a random comment, with no input. And try to break up your post, into paragraphs that are easier to read, rather than one large block of text?

And also easier for people to read, if most of the post wasn't littered with spelling mistakes, rather than typo's, hence why, I think, you got flamed.

I'm sure that you are aware that a forum is origionally a physical thing, where somebody stands on a box, and makes their point, and invites question and debate, and your post is like someone standing up and shouting random, unconnected things, like an away fan, sitting in the home end of a derby match.

Don't they have speakers corner in London where they do the forum thing? I'm sure they have hecklers.

Sponsored Links
ok from now on i wont ask a simple question.
at the end of the day how hard would it have been to have just wrote, yes it has or no it has not. then carried on with your debate.
and so what if i cant spell as fantastically as others or punctuate when i write, this does not make me any less than you. so mabey just mabey from now on instead of jumping on any little mistake someone makes just simply answer the question or if it is below your superiour intellects dnt.
aslo if i dnt particulaly fancy adding anouther insult to a debate but fancy adding a bit of light hearted banter instead...........tough, i guess i wanted to and i did.
mabey i just added it to see just how self rightous people would be..............turns out very.
also not aimed at you mick moody but aimed at "big tone" who was "yo bro-in me" im sure in your everyday speach you speak so clear and perfect that no body can come close to you and feels inferiour to you. just because you can type or write (which ever you prefer) with little or no mistakes does not make everyone who does make a mistake some onewho goes around calling every one "bro" and saying "slap me some skin" i mean seriously who even says that? mabey will smith in fresh prince of bel-aire (proberly anouther spelling mistake there for everyone to pick on).
one last thing if you cant break down a sentence in your head but have to have it exactly right, i.e you look at it and think "thats a bit of a jumble".............just dont read it, simple when you think about it really.

ok from now on i wont ask a simple question.
at the end of the day how hard would it have been to have just wrote, yes it has or no it has not. then carried on with your debate.
and so what if i cant spell as fantastically as others or punctuate when i write, this does not make me any less than you. so mabey just mabey from now on instead of jumping on any little mistake someone makes just simply answer the question or if it is below your superiour intellects dnt.
aslo if i dnt particulaly fancy adding anouther insult to a debate but fancy adding a bit of light hearted banter instead...........tough, i guess i wanted to and i did.
mabey i just added it to see just how self rightous people would be..............turns out very.
also not aimed at you mick moody but aimed at "big tone" who was "yo bro-in me" im sure in your everyday speach you speak so clear and perfect that no body can come close to you and feels inferiour to you. just because you can type or write (which ever you prefer) with little or no mistakes does not make everyone who does make a mistake some onewho goes around calling every one "bro" and saying "slap me some skin" i mean seriously who even says that? mabey will smith in fresh prince of bel-aire (proberly anouther spelling mistake there for everyone to pick on).
one last thing if you cant break down a sentence in your head but have to have it exactly right, i.e you look at it and think "thats a bit of a jumble".............just dont read it, simple when you think about it really.

Your posting style IS hard to read, break it up. And your spelling is really bad..

But many/most people on here are workmen, and are used to working with their hands, and not typing/computer/spelling skills, which isn't a bad thing. If people have a skill of working with their hands, then obviously, they are ham fisted at typing. The banter on a jobsite, isn't 'Oh, I say John, could you pass me that level, please', but rather, 'Oy dickhead, gimme that plane, arse!'...so a level of maybe ignorance? if thats the correct word? or maybe innocence? So rough edges are expected?

Don't feel bad, as many are literally neanderthals, and keep getting banned, and then re-sign up on a different name, and still slag people off. So it's not just you.

i just dnt see the need to slate people just because they did not reply as someone would have liked them to and why is there a need to keep pointing out my spelling i know its bad i try my best but the words are not illedgable (anouther one) you can figure out what it is fairly easily.
so i have problem with spelling............aaaannnnnddddd everyones got an issue with that apparently, so what i try it just doesnt work out for me like some people cnt plaster and others cnt fix and engine. i cnt spell very good there you go now everyone can take the ****

Sponsored Links
i just dnt see the need to slate people just because they did not reply as someone would have liked them to and why is there a need to keep pointing out my spelling i know its bad i try my best but the words are not illedgable (anouther one) you can figure out what it is fairly easily.
so i have problem with spelling............aaaannnnnddddd everyones got an issue with that apparently, so what i try it just doesnt work out for me like some people cnt plaster and others cnt fix and engine. i cnt spell very good there you go now everyone can take the p**s

I'm not taking the ****, I think you are..I think you know how to spell, but make a point of not doing so. I also think you are an an ex member that was banned, but rejoined with another name, to make mischief.

nope never been banned so your wrong there and perhaps i can spell but not type very well?? or i can type but not spell very well of it could be a combination of both who knows eh? not you.
never have a problem with people understanding me usually jst a few people on this post who have bin insulted by me asking if the weather was hot.
if (and im not goin to tell you) but if i did have a problem with spelling and you have turned around telling me im takeing the ****...thats a bit insulting isnt it really i mean thats like some one in a wheel chair and you walking past telling them to get up and walk cos thier takeing the **** and they can walk.
not a very nice thing to say really is it.
ps just incase you have a go cos i used someone in a wheelchair it was the first thing that came to my head as my dad used to use a wheelchair

I have no idea about your ranting, but be careful when making comparisons. My brother is in a wheelchair, with c3/4 breaks, and I provide daily care for him. So what you say is random, drunken posting?

again wrong why is it drunken postings just because you say so.
and did you miss the bit where i said my dad was in wheel chair which just so happend to be the last 18 months of his life how can you ever take that as insulting.
plus i did say it was merley the first thing that came into my head as i was one of my dads primary carers.
you also want to be carefull when saying that someone who does not spell to your level is takeing the **** especially when they genuinly struggle. your running out of argument fella

thank you someone else that can see sense and is not insulted at the way i type or write i think im goin to go to bed now i was only on here til this ungodly hour as i have bin sick all night but feeling better now.thanks by the way monkeh

What exactly IS your issue? Do you have a personal issue with me? or is there something else?

Yes, actually, I do have a personal issue with you and your attitude. I also have an issue with your inane babble. Why, can't stand people not liking you and making it known?

JRPlastering..

FYI I work in the NHS and see, and help, people across a wide spectrum like you probably can’t imagine. Some hardly look human and I see more pain and suffering in one month that most people are privileged not to see in a lifetime! So if you think I lack humility or I'm ‘full of myself’ that's your prerogative. Others who know me well would disagree with you.

I think it’s laudable that you have taken care of your father, and you with your brother Mick, and for that I have the deepest respect for you both!

My ‘dig’ at you JR as I have explained, or so I thought, was because it ‘came out of the blue’ and looked like a pi$$ take after my post. Maybe it was my misunderstanding but that’s how it came across to me and I wouldn't be surprised if that's how it came across to most who read it at the time.

You have explained it was to break the tension, fair enough. I didn’t think there was much tension there to be broken quite honestly, but there certainly has been since unfortunately. I also thought my post here was breaking what little tension there was being levelled at Crank, so I don’t buy your explanation unless maybe you can point to where the tension was which you thought needed defusing?

I don’t discriminate or think I am better than anyone else but, as Mick said, posts need to be understandable and coherent to some extent, in the same way it has to in be conversation, otherwise it can be taken as an insult either to the poster it’s aimed at or the readers in general.

Your interjection seemed inappropriate - you think it wasn’t and made sense. We can agree to disagree and I’m happy to leave it at that and move back on the thread topic with no hard feelings I hope...

(I blame gringo123 for starting the thread :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Back