Benefits problem everybodys problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bumped in to an old mate last night this is what he told me.....

"Twenty years ago I was a postman in a deprived area and delivering dhss girochecks to every other house............so here I am delivering all these cheques wondering how is this working whose paying for this and the housing benefit and everything .......single mothers getting all this money it cant go on ! ????"

The problem is the welfare bill is getting bigger and bigger where's it going to stop ? how's it going to stop ?

Apparently the welfare bill has inreased under cameron !

despite their actions

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Bumped in to an old mate last night this is what he told me.....

"Twenty years ago I was a postman in a deprived area and delivering dhss girochecks to every other house............so here I am delivering all these cheques wondering how is this working whose paying for this and the housing benefit and everything .......single mothers getting all this money it cant go on ! ????"

The problem is the welfare bill is getting bigger and bigger where's it going to stop ? how's it going to stop ?

Apparently the welfare bill has inreased under cameron !

despite their actions
except now only a very small percentage goes through the post over 90% is paid directly to bank accounts

none taken, just that get on my wick people blame the mothers. When usally the left with no choice, but to stay at home raise kid`s best they can on limted budget. With csa not being able get money out of the dicks who leave

Absent fathers are a problem as are the mothers. Most of them wouldn't get up the duff if the taxpayer didn't have the safety net out.

single mothers are not a problem, it is absent fathers that are the problem

Absolute nonsense.

go on how do you work that one out then

Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of single 'up the duff' kids get that way knowing they will be assured a council property. FACT.

Absent fathers can be labelled 'absent' even when they have fought for years to try to see their children, and still having to pay for the privilege regardless. FACT.

With respect, your statement was b*llocks.

so you never had protected sex
and what about divorced mothers from abusive relationships
or where their partner died
sorry mate, but the majority single mothers I met do like their situation
stop watching brain rot kyle

Sponsored Links
Back