Best drill Battery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, New to The site and getting some good reading / info on here.
Just got me a nice new Dewalt 18v dc725 drill.
Thinking of upgrading The existing battrie (1.3AH) to 2.0 or 2.6. Any advice on what to go for. Thanks for all replies.

Sponsored Links
Hi wakeboader. Can you tell me where you've read this on here and I'll have the Mods deal with it toot sweet! :D

Welcome to Fantasy Island by the way. The girls will ensure you settle in nicely.

fantasy-island_l.jpg

Just got me a nice new Dewalt 18v dc725 drill.
Thinking of upgrading The existing battrie (1.3AH) to 2.0 or 2.6. Any advice on what to go for. Thanks for all replies.

Welcome to DIYnot (Dogging In Yeovil - "not" in case the police read this!)
good to know you're upgrading batteries for your "drill" - i bet she loves it... is it a Rabbit mark 4.3?

By the way, what does 'dewalt' mean?

Sponsored Links
i find if you wait long enough its do a tenner off some off the 18v batteries
http://www.itslondon.co.uk/p2_PTA_Power+Tool+Accessories_BATTCHAR_Batteries+and+Chargers.htm

not ment to insult you in any way :oops: :oops:
do you realise greater amp hours wont make your drill more powerfull it just make them last longer

voltage= engine size ah[amp hour ]= fuel tank

just remember you need a yellow charger for nimh batteries and a seperate one for li-ion
but the li-on will charge nimh and nicad
and the yellow is nimh and nicad compatable

i find if you wait long enough its do a tenner off some off the 18v batteries
http://www.itslondon.co.uk/p2_PTA_Power+Tool+Accessories_BATTCHAR_Batteries+and+Chargers.htm

not ment to insult you in any way :oops: :oops:
do you realise greater amp hours wont make your drill more powerfull it just make them last longer

voltage= engine size ah[amp hour ]= fuel tank

just remember you need a yellow charger for nimh batteries and a seperate one for li-ion
but the li-on will charge nimh and nicad
and the yellow is nimh and nicad compatable

Cheers Buddy, Yes I understand. Think I need better battries, Used the drill for the first time yesterday and battery didnt last long, Just as well I had the other one on charge to finish the job. Great Drill though.

Sponsored Links
Back