Best Toaster

Sponsored Links
I like these one's you get in hotels
atexpresstoastweblv2.jpg

Sponsored Links
well i just had to buy a kettle for work. choice was a kettle for £10 or a kettle and a taoster for £12. So ill be intrested to see how a £2 taoster fares! :LOL:

well i just had to buy a kettle for work. choice was a kettle for £10 or a kettle and a taoster for £12. So ill be intrested to see how a £2 taoster fares! :LOL:

where does a pro' landscaper use a toaster big T?

...and what do you toast :?: :cool:

whats up with the grill
6 slices in one go and comes free with your oven

Yeah, they are a marmite design,

I thought either you were taking the P*** or it was some slang, i was googling and found

20374_large.jpg

so it really does have the word marmit on it (yes i missed the e because you cant see it in the pic)

Now confess, who else did not know / never heard of one before

I have good days and I have bad days. Today, (or was it yesterday), I have had a great day? Went to an in-laws New Year party and had an absolute ball even if we didn't have toast.

In my present state, I think that toast is toast is toast, regardless of the finished result. Light brown, dark brown, still white or even burnt, - so what? It's toast! And a very Happy New Year to all. :)

Light brown, dark brown, still white or even burnt, - so what? It's toast!
What you're aiming for is a fast (but not too fast) toaster. If your toaster takes ages to toast the bread it will dry it out too much and be brittle. A toaster that's too fast will allow more moisture to remain in the bread and it will be chewy. Around 2½ minutes is about right. You also need a toaster to toast consistently across the face of the bread AND on the other side.

It's toast. :rolleyes: Heathen! ;)

where does a pro' landscaper use a toaster big T?

...and what do you toast :?: :cool:

starting a 7 week job tomorrow, and im putting up a tent for us in part of the very large garden for making tea etc. So the toaster is going in there. So for £2 for 7 weeks seemed worth it! Now i just need some bloody huge electric fires!!!

we toast bread you bafoon!

Sponsored Links
Back