Better hope for Khan fall?

The logic is that your friend the midged made tfl bankrupt.
So any new mayor will have to get money from somewhere.
I have no faith in any politician, but this ULEZ is surely not designed to improve people's health.
And let's not forget a more important matter: safety and security of citizens.
Violent crime is now the norm in Londinstan and it's all because of the midget's policies.
Met police under special measures says it all.
I think the ULEZ does improve people's health.
I also think that the Mayor can only operate within the constraints of his budget, especialy the Police budget.
If the ULEZ can collect more money which can be spent on such things as police and crime prevention and detection, I'd vote for it.

Sponsored Links
I think the ULEZ does improve people's health.
I also think that the Mayor can only operate within the constraints of his budget, especialy the Police budget.
If the ULEZ can collect more money which can be spent on such things as police and crime prevention and detection, I'd vote for it.
Just had to breathe...
Let me laugh a bit more...
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Violent crime is now the norm in Londinstan and it's all because of the midget's policies
Untrue

violent crime is mostly connected to inequality, rise in drugs etc etc….almost nothing to do with SK and everything to do with 50 years of neo liberalism

Now that the Labour party has condemned hamas actions and sided more towards Israel than Palestine, would the brothers and sisters vote for a different party next May for a new emperor of Londinstan?

He's Labour but I just don't like the Midget.
Do you really believe he got voted in because he represented the Labour party?

I changed my response to Johnny after your post.
Maybe it 's a little disrespectful now.
Coming from you, a certified racist bigot, it's quite rich.
I thought you had no brakes...
Untrue

Conservatives did that
Boll@x!
Untrue

violent crime is mostly connected to inequality, rise in drugs etc etc….almost nothing to do with SK and everything to do with 50 years of neo liberalism
Boll@x!

P.S.: read the word "boll@x" whilst pretending to cough vigorously.

Coming from you, a certified racist bigot, it's quite rich.
I thought you had no brakes...

Boll@x!

Boll@x!

P.S.: read the word "boll@x" whilst pretending to cough vigorously.
I see you're incapable of discussing anything without resorting to abuse.
If you're aware of your incapability, why do you even try? You know from experience you'll always resort to abuse.

The midget tried to twist the truth as usual.
The word Londinstan does not refer to too many muslim living in London, but to the fact that he has reduced it to the state of slums in Pakistan.
The imbecil midget thinks he's clever and can fool people.
Surely he fooled you.

Believe George Galloway is thinking of throwing his hat into the ring, that would get lively.

Sponsored Links
Back