Better hope for Khan fall?

Sponsored Links
Tell me that next Saturday whose the dick, appeaser.
Mr Daily Mail speaks up

Gant is a perfect Tory candidate: reduce politics to 3 word single syllable slogans and Gant is there hoovering it up.

Sponsored Links
You are really numb as a pi*stone.
If you can't see the trouble that could happen next Saturday then like I say you really are numb as a pi*stone.

You are really numb as a pi*stone.
If you can't see the trouble that could happen next Saturday then like I say you really are numb as a pi*stone.
Do you mean the protests at Trafalgar sq.?

Do you mean the protests at Trafalgar sq.?
Perhaps your right to ask the question where after this weekend protests have been held in places right across Britain with the accompanying arrests.
Yes London is the biggie.
Is multi culturism working?

The midget tried to twist the truth as usual.
The word Londinstan does not refer to too many muslim living in London, but to the fact that he has reduced it to the state of slums in Pakistan.
The imbecil midget thinks he's clever and can fool people.
Surely he fooled you.
Ask transam why he uses those words so often.
His usual islamaphobic and xenophobic attitude should be obvious even to someone like you.

Perhaps your right to ask the question where after this weekend protests have been held in places right across Britain with the accompanying arrests.
Yes London is the biggie.
Is multi culturism working?
Started a thread to ask that question, old sock.:cool:

I'm still unclear why multi-cultural is an -ism at all.
There's always been a mixture of religions and cultures.
Mostly, we rub along just fine. Sometimes we don't.

When your called a racist bigot! You call it abuse. Yet you chuck them words around very often.
Because I apply it to proven racists, such as ReganandCarter who exploits every opportunity to make racist comments, and to Notch, who defends ReganandCarter's comments as an Alf Garnett style outburst. Notch also makes racist jokes himself.
Whereas Johnny uses it just as a term of abuse, especially when it's not true nor accurate.
But trying to discuss anything sensibly with johnny is liike talking to a goldfish, you can see their mouth moving but there's nothing of any worth coming out.

And now we are reaching the don't period which will be hard to put back in it's box, now we're seeing all what it has to offer.

And now we are reaching the don't period which will be hard to put back in it's box, now we're seeing all what it has to offer.
Those racial tensions are often played upon in times of stress and right-wing politicians feed their media and rub salt in to make it worse.

If that's what you want to believe, it's parroted daily so it has to make some impact. Strange how it has to come with the threat of imprisonment if you don't go along with it by saying the 'wrong' thing.

Sponsored Links
Back