Better hope for Khan fall?

Little Italy is OK?
China Town is OK?
I lived in a place tagged as Little Britain when I lived in Australia.

Why is London Londonstan so different?
Little Italy and China Town maybe xenophobic and pejorative, but only if those names don't really exist.
But names like Chinese Quarter, Balti triangle, etc refer to sepcific areas where one can find the sort of retail outlets one is looking for. They're not intended to be pejorative.

If you called your daughters bedroom a sh1thouse, it would be intended to be critical and pejorative. But referring to the toilet as the sh1thouse is not pejorative, because that is what it is.

Londonistan does not really exist and it's intended to be pejorative.

Sponsored Links
One thing the Hamas war has highlighted is just how big a problem Antisemitism still is in the Labour Party. It is widely accepted by military strategists that a ceasefire will allow Hamas to regroup and commence new attacks.

Sir Kier is struggling to keep control of the religious extremes of his party.

The polls suggest Sir Kier's lead is good enough that he probably doesn't need the "muslim" vote. So I suspect he doesn't care.
Since he is likely to be the next PM, I support his push to clean up his party.

It is widely accepted by military strategists that a ceasefire will allow Hamas to regroup and commence new attacks.
Only by those who want Israel to continue the slaughter of innocent Palestinian women and children.

How any humane person can fail to call for a ceasefire, in any sort of violent hostilities, is beyond me.
It can only mean that they want the violent hostilties to continue.

If that's what you want to believe, it's parroted daily so it has to make some impact. Strange how it has to come with the threat of imprisonment if you don't go along with it by saying the 'wrong' thing.
It's in the historical record how Jews, for instance, were treated in times of discord and these days it seems to be Muslims who bear the brunt of events in the middle-east influencing public opinion in the UK. Anti-semitic vandals still roam around, too, so there's plenty of hate to go around. Why add to it?

Sponsored Links
The polls suggest Sir Kier's lead is good enough that he probably doesn't need the "muslim" vote. So I suspect he doesn't care.
Since he is likely to be the next PM, I support his push to clean up his party.
It isn't anti-Semitic to criticise Israel policy.
That's exploiting and corrupting an inappropriate argument to promote one's own policy.

Only by those who want Israel to continue the slaughter of innocent Palestinian women and children.

How any humane person can fail to call for a ceasefire, in any sort of violent hostilities, is beyond me.
It can only mean that they want the violent hostilties to continue.

2 dimensional thinking @Roy Bloom. Prolonging any war will always cost more lives. Those rejecting a ceasefire are doing so for good reasons.
Do you deny that Labour still has a problem with anti-semitism?

2 dimensional thinking @Roy Bloom. Prolonging any war will always cost more lives. Those rejecting a ceasefire are doing so for good reasons.
Do you deny that Labour still has a problem with anti-semitism?
Not calling for a ceasefire is dismissing peace talks, and as you just said "Prolonging any war will always cost more lives."
That's why a ceasefire is needed now.
Peace talks can only take place during a ceasefire.
Prolonging any war will always prolong and incease hostility.

I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.

Do you claim that criticising Israel is anti-Semitic?
Can you explian how calling for a ceasefire can be remotely described as anti-Semitic?

I haven't said it is. Calling for the destruction of Isreal and killing of Jews is clearly anti-semitic. Justifying and supporting Hamas as you do, frequently, is also illegal as well as abhorrent. But it seems your racisms is justified according to you.

It's in the historical record how Jews, for instance, were treated in times of discord and these days it seems to be Muslims who bear the brunt of events in the middle-east influencing public opinion in the UK. Anti-semitic vandals still roam around, too, so there's plenty of hate to go around. Why add to it?
So appeasement is what you say is the answer to all the hate. That's working out well fine, one rule for and on rule for.

I haven't said it is. Calling for the destruction of Isreal and killing of Jews is clearly anti-semitic. Justifying Hamas as you do, frequently, is also illegal as well as abhorrent. But it seems your racisms is justified according to you.
I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.
Point proven that there will always be some that twist the truth for their own ends. Whether they're politicians or social media users, the motive will alwyas be to present their narrative as the only true one. But their methods betray their sincerity.

I've asked you several times to present the evidence to prove your claims, but you never do.

Little Italy and China Town maybe xenophobic and pejorative, but only if those names don't really exist.
But names like Chinese Quarter, Balti triangle, etc refer to sepcific areas where one can find the sort of retail outlets one is looking for. They're not intended to be pejorative.

If you called your daughters bedroom a sh1thouse, it would be intended to be critical and pejorative. But referring to the toilet as the sh1thouse is not pejorative, because that is what it is.

Londonistan does not really exist and it's intended to be pejorative.

Would you apply the same to Bradistan used by local asinine and white residents in and around Bradford?

So you have "no idea if labour have a problem with antisemitism", but "do know" that there are people who twist untrue allegations?

Sums up your thinking. You jump to conclusion that anyone who calls out you prejudices and abhorrent logic are dishonest even when you have no idea, if the arguments they are making are correct.

And as for your law breaking. Every time you deny Hamas are terrorists and support their existence and ideals - you break s12 of the Terrorism Act 2000. In fact around 70% of your posts with Hamas in, meet the criteria for illegal support. But you wont accept it even when you are excluded from threads.

Last edited:
..., but "do know" that there are people who twist untrue allegations?
Of course, just like you do.

Sums up your thinking. You jump to conclusion that anyone who calls out you prejudices and abhorrent logic are dishonest even when you have no idea, if the arguments they are making are correct.
I know that the label of anti-Semitic is often inappropriately applied, just like you applied it to me.
Whether it's inappropriately applied to the Labour party, I'm in no position to make a qualified decision.
You appear to believe that you are.

I criticise Israel policy. I have never called for any destruction of Israel, nor Jews, yet you describe me as anti-Semitic. By your own definition, you have twisted the truth to make an offensive, untrue slur.

But it's no surprise.

Sponsored Links
Back