Better hope for Khan fall?

It was about Green Parrots

Which is not racist.
You don't spell parakeets as "Pakistanis".
1699269470355.png

You don't go on to reinforce the conflation between immigrants and eating pet food.
A well known racist trope from the 1960's.
Another claimed: "They're content with Kitekat [cat food] and dog food, instead of ordinary meat."
1699269706392.png

Another well known racist trope from the 1960's.
"They should live in a district by themselves. They're not clean," one young mother told the documentary.

You went on to conflate the implication with asylum seekers
1699269929653.png

Racism is still rife today. Your trivialising of it enobles racism.
You've been trying to excuse it ever since you wrote it.
1699270205763.png

Sponsored Links
A reminder of what you said...

So again.. You've no idea if there is a problem - your words
but you know that I am exploiting untrue accusations.
You're not the Labour party.:rolleyes:
Can you see I was referring to the Labour party in the first sentence, and to critics of the Labour party and you in the second sentence?
Maybe you can't. :rolleyes:
I'll repeat my comment for your perusal:
I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.
You're continuing with your nonsense allegations with your perfect example of a dishonest accusation.

Again you say you've no idea, but are certain that the allegations are untrue.
Then you immediately claim questioning your logic is "An ignorant, offensive and untrue slur by any imagination."
You are always the first to cry dishonesty, and play the victim, when you cannot see you own bias.
I was referring to the Labour party when I said I did not know if they genuinelky had a problem.
I was referring to you when I said you definitely have a problem, because you've just proved it, and because:
a) you started by accuisng me of anti-Semitism, with no proof whatsoever.
b) you've accused me of making assumptions about which I admit to having no idea, when I specifically referred to several different issues, and you've intentionally conflated the various issues. Or you genuinely can't differentiate between them.
c) you're continuing with your ridiculoius accusations in the face of incontrovertible evidence that your accusations are dishonest.

You have several problems: with English comprehension, with truth, with sincerity and with making untrue accusations.

"Burnley Council leader Afrasuab Anwar"

I would be interested to see his public statements condemning Hamas acts of terror.

Or is he simply a Muslim leader that supports Hamas and detests Israel......
One can criticise Israel over its policy without supporting Hamas. :rolleyes:

You're not the Labour party.:rolleyes:
Can you see I was referring to the Labour party in the first sentence, and to critics of the Labour party and you in the second sentence?
Maybe you can't. :rolleyes:
I'll repeat my comment for your perusal:

You're continuing with your nonsense allegations with your perfect example of a dishonest accusation.

I was referring to the Labour party when I said I did not know if they genuinelky had a problem.
I was referring to you when I said you definitely have a problem, because you've just proved it, and because:
a) you started by accuisng me of anti-Semitism, with no proof whatsoever.
b) you've accused me of making assumptions about which I admit to having no idea, when I specifically referred to several different issues, and you've intentionally conflated the various issues. Or you genuinely can't differentiate between them.
c) you're continuing with your ridiculoius accusations in the face of incontrovertible evidence that your accusations are dishonest.

You have several problems: with English comprehension, with truth, with sincerity and with making untrue accusations.

Again - how do you know these accusations are untrue, if you have no idea if they are untrue? Do you just assume they are un-true because of the source? Your use of the term Zionist in a thinly veiled attempt to distract attention from the fact that really you support those who want to delete Isreal and you sympathise with and justify terrorist organisations that want jews and Israelis to be killed. You refuse to accept Hamas are a terrorist organisation by claiming its just politics and distracting away from your obvious support by claiming that the UN don't classify them as terrorist.

But the most ridiculous thing you fail to comprehend is these anti-semitic and terrorist supporting beliefs are completely at odds with your other championed causes. Do you think Hamas and the antisemitic former labour members embrace diversity and inclusion of trans people. Are you aware of what happens to people in states with a strong Islamist agenda if they declare themselves as LGBTQ+?

We all know that most of the time you disagree as a mechanism to attract attention and to be centre of the debate, but your opinions are not academic comment - there are consequences to supporting terrorist views and giving validity to those who hate others.

Sponsored Links
"Burnley Council leader Afrasuab Anwar"

I would be interested to see his public statements condemning Hamas acts of terror.

Or is he simply a Muslim leader that supports Hamas and detests Israel......
I suspect its these councillors who's opinions do not align with the values of labour rather than the other way around.

and one can support Hamas without saying "jehad, jehad, jehad":rolleyes:
You conflate the word of Jihad, by a someone in a crowd, with the cries for peace ceassfire, and support for Palestinians by the hundreds of thousands around the world.
The Met said it had reviewed a video from a Saturday rally in London organised by the fundamentalist group Hizb ut-Tahrir, in which a man talked about Palestine, asked what the solution was, before the word “jihad” can be heard.

I suspect its these councillors who's opinions do not align with the values of labour rather than the other way around.
The Labour leader relys on the party for his support. Without that support, what is he?
He can only cajole and persuade the party in his desirable atttiude. he can't ignore them and just go his own way.

You conflate the word of Jihad, by a someone in a crowd, with the cries for peace ceassfire, and support for Palestinians by the hundreds of thousands around the world.

Any government should take great care in limiting people's right to silence and right to speak. There are currently only a few statutes in UK law that remove these rights. I personally would not welcome stricter rules.

You tell many cock and bull stories.
Why pick any one out of the hat?
Because the story about the bull that called the donkey "horned beast" fits you perfectly.
A racist bigot claiming that the world is racist :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Because the story about the bull that called the donkey "horned beast" fits you perfectly.
A racist bigot claiming that the world is racist :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Found any evidence to support your dishonest accusation yet?
Or are you intent on continuing making false dishonest accusations?

A quick search function should be easy enough even for a halfwit;
Search "the world is racist" by "Roy Bloom".
Let us know what you find. :rolleyes:
You do know where the search function is, I assume, and how to use it.

Personally I don’t buy into some of these anti semetic allegations made against labour politicians

Tis all a bit OTT imo the mere suggestion that the palistinians have been treated badly seems to bring out these allegations ???

Starmer has done well to stick to his guns over this current Isreali caper imo

A few councillors have resigned who cares any way

Most councillors are a waste of space imo any way so good riddance

Found any evidence to support your dishonest accusation yet?
Or are you intent on continuing making false dishonest accusations?

A quick search function should be easy enough even for a halfwit;
Search "the world is racist" by "Roy Bloom".
Let us know what you find. :rolleyes:
You do know where the search function is, I assume, and how to use it.
Ever heard of "exaggeration" to get the point across?
E.g. "I walked 100 miles to see you"
Or:
"F#ck me upside down"
These sentences are not to be taken literally.
I explained this to you when you were Angle eyes.
So saying that you think the world is racist, doesn't mean that literally, it means that you find a lot of racism where there's none.
Wake up your 3 neurons, they can make it.

Again - how do you know these accusations are untrue, if you have no idea if they are untrue? Do you just assume they are un-true because of the source? Your use of the term Zionist in a thinly veiled attempt to distract attention from the fact that really you support those who want to delete Isreal and you sympathise with and justify terrorist organisations that want jews and Israelis to be killed. You refuse to accept Hamas are a terrorist organisation by claiming its just politics and distracting away from your obvious support by claiming that the UN don't classify them as terrorist.

You're aware the Zionists want to do the same to them, right?

That's the problem when you let people call for jihad on the streets of London and it's allowed to pass by the police.
Jews are locked in their homes for coming up against protesters calling for Jews to cleared from the rivers to the sea on public transport.
In bethnal green apparently you can fly the Palestinian flag from more or less every lamppost.
Democracy is a double-edged sword, no?
I read about the sit-down protest at Kings Cross Station where protestors were removed and it'll be no surprise if the usual suspects turn up again on Sat'day. If only they can make it a peaceful demo then it'd compliment the common accord for Armistice Day when everyone gathers to remember the dead of all wars.

Sponsored Links
Back