Better hope for Khan fall?

Sponsored Links
Again - how do you know these accusations are untrue, if you have no idea if they are untrue? Do you just assume they are un-true because of the source? Your use of the term Zionist in a thinly veiled attempt to distract attention from the fact that really you support those who want to delete Isreal and you sympathise with and justify terrorist organisations that want jews and Israelis to be killed. You refuse to accept Hamas are a terrorist organisation by claiming its just politics and distracting away from your obvious support by claiming that the UN don't classify them as terrorist.

But the most ridiculous thing you fail to comprehend is these anti-semitic and terrorist supporting beliefs are completely at odds with your other championed causes. Do you think Hamas and the antisemitic former labour members embrace diversity and inclusion of trans people. Are you aware of what happens to people in states with a strong Islamist agenda if they declare themselves as LGBTQ+?

We all know that most of the time you disagree as a mechanism to attract attention and to be centre of the debate, but your opinions are not academic comment - there are consequences to supporting terrorist views and giving validity to those who hate others.
You'talking gobbledygook.
I'll deal with each of your nonsense comments one by one:
Again - how do you know these accusations are untrue, if you have no idea if they are untrue? Do you just assume they are un-true because of the source?
I can confidently question the veracity of any cl,aim.
It's up to the accuser to prove that the accusations are true.
I have neve calime that the accusations of the Lbour perty to be untrue.
Listen very carefully:
I said "I DID NOT KNOW IF THEY WERE TRUE OR NOT"
Did you get that?
Just to make sure, here's my original comment:
Roy Bloom said:
I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.
Have yolu got it now?

Your use of the term Zionist in a thinly veiled attempt to distract attention from the fact that really you support those who want to delete Isreal and you sympathise with and justify terrorist organisations that want jews and Israelis to be killed.
So again you're talking utter nonsense.
In you opinion Wikipedia, Israel Museum, BBC, ITV, Ruters, etc, etc. are using the term Zionists to distract attention from the fact that really they support those who want to delete Isreal and they sympathise with and justify terrorist organisations that want jews and Israelis to be killed?
You're well off your proverbial trolley. Your bigotry is deeply ingrained you've lost sight of reality.

You refuse to accept Hamas are a terrorist organisation by claiming its just politics and distracting away from your obvious support by claiming that the UN don't classify them as terrorist.
And as I've demonstrated many times, the labelling of an organistion as terrorist is a political ploy, used to excuse the conduct of the sort of hostilities used and to sway public opinion.
It's only Israel, USA, UK and EU (but not all members) designate Hamas as terrorists.
The UN do not designate Hamas as terrroists. One could easily see how they are freedom fighters from any other viewpoint.
They are in an armed struggle against their military occupiers and oppressors.

But the most ridiculous thing you fail to comprehend is these anti-semitic and terrorist supporting beliefs are completely at odds with your other championed causes. Do you think Hamas and the antisemitic former labour members embrace diversity and inclusion of trans people.
You start off with a false premise, so anything else relevant to that is utter nonsense because you've based your comments on that false premise.

Are you aware of what happens to people in states with a strong Islamist agenda if they declare themselves as LGBTQ+?
Of course I'm aware.
Because I criticise Israel conduct and policies does not affect my attitude to the treatment of LGBTQ+
You are well outside of any sensible discussion.
I think you're just throwing a load of totally irrelevant comments as a squirming worming tactic.

We all know that most of the time you disagree as a mechanism to attract attention and to be centre of the debate, but your opinions are not academic comment - there are consequences to supporting terrorist views and giving validity to those who hate others.
You're welcome to your opinion, of me, however weird it is
I don't need to voice my opinion of you. I suspect you're well aware of it.
You are aware that it is very rare that I start a thread about me. It's invariably the likes of you that resort to ad hominem attacks. And the thread becomes about me.
OOoooh Look, you've done it again.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ever heard of "exaggeration" to get the point across?
E.g. "I walked 100 miles to see you"
Or:
"F#ck me upside down"
These sentences are not to be taken literally.
I explained this to you when you were Angle eyes.
So saying that you think the world is racist, doesn't mean that literally, it means that you find a lot of racism where there's none.
Wake up your 3 neurons, they can make it.
So you're now saying that your accusation that I'm a racist was merely an exaggeration?
You accuse me of being a racist, but I'm not to take it literally? :rolleyes:
It's a blatant vexatious ad hominem attack, nothing less.
You're just a thoroughly abusive person.
And despite numerous requests you've never been able to provide the evidence.

How the heck do your customers put up with you?
Do you get abusive when they complain about your work? OIr daren't they complain?
It's just as well you're anonymous on here, otherwise your order book would dry up. Although you don't seem to be too busy anyway.
It's not surprising.

Sponsored Links
So you're now saying that your accusation that I'm a racist was merely an exaggeration?
No, the exaggeration was in my sentence about the world being racist.
You are a certified racist bigot trying to twist words.
You accuse me of being a racist, but I'm not to take it literally? :rolleyes:
Yes, take that literally.
Himmy, I told you many times: twisting words to suit your narrative or cover your racist nature doesn't work here. All of us, nobody excluded, are a lot more intelligent than you. You are just a mediocre human being with time in your hands to use a thesaurus in order to sound intelligent. You're not, in any way, better than the average bloke found in any pub.
And despite numerous requests you've never been able to provide the evidence.
Evidence provided on many occasions and seen by everyone.
You're a certified racist bigot.
How the heck do your customers put up with you?
They love me.
Do you get abusive when they complain about your work?
I am a perfectionist and customers recognise that, so I don't get complaints.
Although you don't seem to be too busy anyway.
I'm retired.
I didn't have to work into my grave because with the high quality of my work I could charge a premium rate.
Some customers still want only me to do things and I gladly oblige.
What the hell do you do all day on your pc?

Investigation

In October 2020, a report by the UK's human rights watchdog found Labour to be responsible for "unlawful" acts of harassment and discrimination during Jeremy Corbyn's four-and a-half years as party leader.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) investigation identified serious failings in leadership and an inadequate process of handling anti-Semitism complaints.
Its report said the party was responsible for three breaches of the Equality Act: political interference in anti-Semitism complaints, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and harassment.
In a statement, it said: "The equality body's analysis points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."
The commission served an unlawful act notice on the party, meaning it has to produce an action plan within six weeks, which is legally enforceable by the courts if not acted upon.
The inquiry was launched in May 2019 after "receiving a number of complaints about allegations of anti-Semitism in the party".
Responding to the report, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said it was "a day of shame for the Labour Party" and apologised to the Jewish community.

I can confidently question the veracity of any cl,aim.
It's up to the accuser to prove that the accusations are true.
I have neve calime that the accusations of the Lbour perty to be untrue.
Listen very carefully:
I said "I DID NOT KNOW IF THEY WERE TRUE OR NOT"
Did you get that?

Yeah, you knew. But you're a Jew hater and Hamas lover yourself. You in London Saturday? doing a bit of hating?

Investigation

In October 2020, a report by the UK's human rights watchdog found Labour to be responsible for "unlawful" acts of harassment and discrimination during Jeremy Corbyn's four-and a-half years as party leader.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) investigation identified serious failings in leadership and an inadequate process of handling anti-Semitism complaints.
Its report said the party was responsible for three breaches of the Equality Act: political interference in anti-Semitism complaints, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and harassment.
In a statement, it said: "The equality body's analysis points to a culture within the party which, at best, did not do enough to prevent anti-Semitism and, at worst, could be seen to accept it."
The commission served an unlawful act notice on the party, meaning it has to produce an action plan within six weeks, which is legally enforceable by the courts if not acted upon.
The inquiry was launched in May 2019 after "receiving a number of complaints about allegations of anti-Semitism in the party".
Responding to the report, Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer said it was "a day of shame for the Labour Party" and apologised to the Jewish community.

Yeah, you knew. But you're a Jew hater and Hamas lover yourself. You in London Saturday? doing a bit of hating?
This is probbly why the Labour leader decided to annoy the Muslim community instead of the Jewish community: the lesser of two weevils. Whichever way he went someone gets annoyed. Shall we call it 'The Palestinian Question' again?

He's only asking for a pause, not a ceasefire.
A pause means some aid reaching the Palestinians for a few hours then the slaughter continues unabated
A ceasefire would allow Hamas to regroup and start again

which is a condemnation of Israel not Hamas

it supports the point I made
He's calling for a ceasefire in order to save lives and find a way to a peaceful resolution to this conflict.
How is that a condemnation of Israel?
Since the IDF have Gaza City surrounded it's unlikely any call for a 'pause in the fighting' to allow humanitarian aid, or a 'ceasefire' to end the fighting will have any affect: either way, it looks like they've got til the weekend to get the job done. International pressure will be enough, in the end but the Zionist government may be making another problem by saying it'll take over security of the Gaza Strip after this.
If they do so, i'd like to see them work with the Palestinian Authority and allow Mahmood Abbas the opportunity to remove the influence of Hamas to regain political control of the Strip.

Himmy, I told you many times: twisting words to suit your narrative or cover your racist nature doesn't work here. All of us, nobody excluded, are a lot more intelligent than you. You are just a mediocre human being with time in your hands to use a thesaurus in order to sound intelligent. You're not, in any way, better than the average bloke found in any pub.

They love me.

I'm retired.
I didn't have to work into my grave because with the high quality of my work I could charge a premium rate.
Like my response to motorbiking, and his ludicrous accusations, I'll deal with each of your accusations, one by one.
A racist bigot claiming that the world is racist :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So you admit that your accusation was a lie?
That alone proves you are a liar.

I'm certified now? :ROFLMAO:
Certified by whom? :ROFLMAO:
This is obviously another lie. There is no certifying available.
You're stringing some words together to make a senetence, but they have no real meaning because they're utter nonsense.

These sentences are not to be taken literally.
Indecisive or what?
Make your mind up!

Himmy, I told you many times: twisting words to suit your narrative or cover your racist nature doesn't work here. All of us, nobody excluded, are a lot more intelligent than you. You are just a mediocre human being with time in your hands to use a thesaurus in order to sound intelligent. You're not, in any way, better than the average bloke found in any pub
My name is Roy.
If you can't address me by my name, it illustrates the kind of person that you are, a thoroughly ignorant type of person.

I told you many times: twisting words to suit your narrative or cover your racist nature doesn't work here.
You are repeating yopur accusations of me being racist, yet despite numerous reqests for you to support your accusations, you've failed to respond.
Why is that?
Oh, yes, it's because your string words together without understanding their meaning.
You use the accusation of "a racist" purely as an insult, and you are unable to prove your accustation. Yet you continue to make the accusation time and time again. That proves that you only use the term as an abusive accusation.
That proves that you are a thoroughly abusive person.

All of us, nobody excluded, are a lot more intelligent than you.
A lot more abusive than me, undoubtedly.
A lot more bigotted than me, for sure.
A lot quicker to use the description of 'racist' as a term of abuse when it doesn't apply, without doubt.
More willing to make accusations without presenting evidence, obviously.
All of which suggests that you're claim is nonsense, so It doesn't look like you'e more intelligent, from where I'm sitting.
It looks like you're an uneducated enfant terrible. The sort that refuses to learn.

You are just a mediocre human being
I've never claimed to be anything else.

'Certified' again? You clearly have no understanding of the meaning of the word.
And as you cannot present any evidence to support your accusation it proves that there is none, and that you do not understand the meaning of other words that you use.

They love me.
In case they receive some abuse from you. Of course they do. :rolleyes:

That'll be why you make baseless unproven, unprovable accusations. :rolleyes:

I'm retired.
Not from making abusive comments about people you disagree with obviously:
johnny2007:
The little midget has no friends anymore.
Even those who voted him hate the little ****.
He's clearly suffering from some sort of egocentric syndrome and believes he can screw everyone without consequences.

And still charge a premium rate?
That'll help with your ULEZ charges.:rolleyes:
You come accross as an aggressive abusive individual.

You've already decided:
You are just a mediocre human being with time in your hands to use a thesaurus in order to sound intelligent.
Except I don't sit around all day, in a pub.

Investigation
"identified serious failings in leadership and an inadequate process of handling anti-Semitism complaints."
Pretty much applicable to any investigation into any issue with any political party.

Had you read the report before searching for it to fit this thread?
I suspect not, otherwise it would have been presented before now.
I certainly hadn't read the report, but you won't believe me.
And my comment about critics stirring up baseless accusations has been proven time and time again by your response of me being an anti-Semite.
Your accusation is untrue, baseless and used merely as a term of abuse. One can detect the pure hate contained in your words.

It is obvious that many accusations are untrue or overstated, yet when Crobyn made that claim aboiut anti-Semetism, he was suspended:
10:36 Jeremy Corbyn says there was an anti-Semitism problem in the party, but it was "dramatically overstated"
11:07 Sir Keir Starmer says those who think anti-Semitism is "exaggerated or a factional attack" are "part of the problem"
12:15 Mr Corbyn records an interview, to be released at 13:00, disagreeing with a number of the report's points and repeating that the number of anti-Semitism cases is "exaggerated"
Data released by the party in February 2019 showed that it had received 1,106 specific complaints of antisemitism since April 2018
Its report said the party was responsible for three breaches of the Equality Act
I'd call that a gross exaggeration by any measure. Undoubtedly made by opponents inside and outside the Labour party.
And, No, I'm not a Corbyn supporter, nor a member of momentum or any other Labour movement.

Sir Keir Going from one extreme to the other is of no use to anyone.
And certainly does not resolve any problems.

The accusation of anti-Semitism is exploited to embrace any criticism of Israeli conduct and policy. That is absolutely evident on this forum and in poltics generally.
It is possible to hold a centrist view, but that is refused by either extreme wing of this argument.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back