Better hope for Khan fall?

They have in the past accepted they have a problem. Its you who are claiming those who agree are fibbers.

Sponsored Links
They have in the past accepted they have a problem. Its you who are claiming those who agree are fibbers.
I assume you're talking about the Labour party and being anti-Semitic.
Read my words:
I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.
Then reflect on your accusation:
An ignorant, offensive and untrue slur by any imagination.

Sponsored Links
So appeasement is what you say is the answer to all the hate. That's working out well fine, one rule for and on rule for.
Appeasement of what; terrorism?
of course not.
But if i'm getting weeds out of the garden it's best to kill the root of the problem than just lop off the heads.

Tolerance, old fruit, is what i'm getting at.

Ask transam why he uses those words so often.
His usual islamaphobic and xenophobic attitude should be obvious even to someone like you.
Eeerm... the racist bigot is pointing fingers as usual...
Because I apply it to proven racists, such as ReganandCarter who exploits every opportunity to make racist comments, and to Notch, who defends ReganandCarter's comments as an Alf Garnett style outburst. Notch also makes racist jokes himself.
Whereas Johnny uses it just as a term of abuse, especially when it's not true nor accurate.
But trying to discuss anything sensibly with johnny is liike talking to a goldfish, you can see their mouth moving but there's nothing of any worth coming out.
Didn't I tell you the story about the bull that called the donkey "horned beast"?

Burnley Council leader Afrasiab Anwar, who had called for the Labour leader to resign over the issue, is among those to leave the party.

(Labour backs the government's stance of calling for Israel to pause its action against Hamas to allow aid into Gaza.)

In their statement they said: "We have collectively decided to resign from the Labour Party with immediate effect, feeling that our place within the party is untenable given its present position. "We cannot remain in a party that is not doing enough whilst innocent people are being killed in Gaza and Israel."

What do they expect the Leader of the Opposition to do when the PM has spoken to several leaders in the Middle East in person without making a jot of difference? Sounds to me like they've another axe to grind.

I assume you're talking about the Labour party and being anti-Semitic.
Read my words:

Then reflect on your accusation:

An ignorant, offensive and untrue slur by any imagination.

A reminder of what you said...

I've no idea whether Labour has, or had a problem with anti-Semitism. I do know that there will always be critics of Labour that will always exploit untrue accusations, just like many, including you, on here.
So again.. You've no idea if there is a problem - your words
but you know that I am exploiting untrue accusations.

Again you say you've no idea, but are certain that the allegations are untrue.

Then you immediately claim questioning your logic is "An ignorant, offensive and untrue slur by any imagination."

You are always the first to cry dishonesty, and play the victim, when you cannot see you own bias.

Burnley Council leader Afrasiab Anwar, who had called for the Labour leader to resign over the issue, is among those to leave the party.

(Labour backs the government's stance of calling for Israel to pause its action against Hamas to allow aid into Gaza.)

In their statement they said: "We have collectively decided to resign from the Labour Party with immediate effect, feeling that our place within the party is untenable given its present position. "We cannot remain in a party that is not doing enough whilst innocent people are being killed in Gaza and Israel."

What do they expect the Leader of the Opposition to do when the PM has spoken to several leaders in the Middle East in person without making a jot of difference? Sounds to me like they've another axe to grind.
"Burnley Council leader Afrasuab Anwar"

I would be interested to see his public statements condemning Hamas acts of terror.

Or is he simply a Muslim leader that supports Hamas and detests Israel......

"Burnley Council leader Afrasuab Anwar"

I would be interested to see his public statements condemning Hamas acts of terror.

Or is he simply a Muslim leader that supports Hamas and detests Israel......
He posted this tweet on X, October 31st:
"There needs to be a #CeasfireNOW how many more innocent civilians have to die before one is called? Over 3000 children killed already. Where is the humanity #CeasefireNOW "

Eeerm... the racist bigot is pointing fingers as usual...

Didn't I tell you the story about the bull that called the donkey "horned beast"?
You tell many cock and bull stories.
Why pick any one out of the hat?

Last edited:

He's only asking for a pause, not a ceasefire.
A pause means some aid reaching the Palestinians for a few hours then the slaughter continues unabated.

But you're right, he makes not a jot of difference.
And even the US influence over the Zionists is dwindling, while they continue to supply them militarily.

Appeasement of what; terrorism?
of course not.
But if i'm getting weeds out of the garden it's best to kill the root of the problem than just lop off the heads.

Tolerance, old fruit, is what i'm getting at.
That's the problem when you let people call for jihad on the streets of London and it's allowed to pass by the police.
Jews are locked in their homes for coming up against protesters calling for Jews to cleared from the rivers to the sea on public transport.
In bethnal green apparently you can fly the Palestinian flag from more or less every lamppost.

Sponsored Links
Back