Better hope for Khan fall?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Now that the Labour party has condemned hamas actions and sided more towards Israel than Palestine, would the brothers and sisters vote for a different party next May for a new emperor of Londinstan?

Sponsored Links
Now that the Labour party has condemned hamas actions and sided more towards Israel than Palestine, would the brothers and sisters vote for a different party next May for a new emperor of Londinstan?
Who gives a flying?

London, lol. Full of self-importance as ever. The new Mayor will continue with ULEZ, in any case. They have no choice.

It will probably be a one-issue election. Khan's opponents will make it so.
But as Noseall says, any new mayor will continue with the same policy. Maybe tinker round the edges a bit, for effect, but it'll basically be the same.

It will probably be a one-issue election. Khan's opponents will make it so.
But as Noseall says, any new mayor will continue with the same policy. Maybe tinker round the edges a bit, for effect, but it'll basically be the same.
The other candidates have all promised to cancel ulez on day one.
If they don't do it, I can foresee civil unrest.
If the midget is kicked out, I will start using my beast again and don't pay any fines.
They can take me to court and give themselves bad publicity.
I would bill the new mayor for any charges if they don't cancel ulez as promised.
That would be tantamount to vote bribing.
Many groups online ready to take legal and non legal actions if that happens.
Plenty of funds available.
It's very dangerous ground imo, so new mayor will be forced to scrap ulez.
Then they'll introduce a new tax involving even EV.

Sponsored Links
Well thst would top it for me in voting Labour in the next election. I'm on good conversation terms with my local Labour MP in waiting so I want to vote for him. I have two Labour councillors who are or have been customers. So Khan gone will maybe edge me closer to voting tye Reds in..

If the midget is kicked out, I will start using my beast again and don't pay any fines.
I would bill the new mayor for any charges if they don't cancel ulez as promised.
So people will vote for someone who promises to cancel a targetted 'tax', one designed to improve the health of the people of the capital, for one that affects every motorist? :oops:

This one maybe the new Mayor aligned to his voting demographic.

I believe the judge in his case referred to him as a gangster. London will get what it deserves and he will take apart the labour vote into the bargain.
He's not the Labour appointed candidate. Sadiq is the Labour candidate.
Is there any indication that Lutfur Rahman is even running as an independent?

1699181661843.png

Last edited:
Well thst would top it for me in voting Labour in the next election. I'm on good conversation terms with my local Labour MP in waiting so I want to vote for him. I have two Labour councillors who are or have been customers. So Khan gone will maybe edge me closer to voting tye Reds in..
We're talking about the Mayoral elections in London. Sadiq is the official Labour candidate, so far.

Boll@x.
Don't you start with your nonsense.
Just following your logic.
.., so new mayor will be forced to scrap ulez.
So people will vote for someone who promises to cancel a targetted 'tax', one designed to improve the health of the people of the capital, for one that affects every motorist? :oops:
I guess I made a mistake trying to follow your logic. :rolleyes:

Just following your logic.

I guess I made a mistake trying to follow your logic. :rolleyes:
The logic is that your friend the midged made tfl bankrupt.
So any new mayor will have to get money from somewhere.
I have no faith in any politician, but this ULEZ is surely not designed to improve people's health.
And let's not forget a more important matter: safety and security of citizens.
Violent crime is now the norm in Londinstan and it's all because of the midget's policies.
Met police under special measures says it all.

Diddums, not in your backyard eh.

Get on with it like everybody else, London isn't the centre of the universe you know.

Sponsored Links
Back