Better hope for Khan fall?

The midget tried to twist the truth as usual.
The word Londinstan does not refer to too many muslim living in London, but to the fact that he has reduced it to the state of slums in Pakistan.
The imbecil midget thinks he's clever and can fool people.
Surely he fooled you.
No. The term has existed for far longer.

If you're ignorant of the terms meaning then don't use it.

Sponsored Links
I see you're incapable of discussing anything without resorting to abuse.
If you're aware of your incapability, why do you even try? You know from experience you'll always resort to abuse.

When your called a racist bigot! You call it abuse. Yet you chuck them words around very often.

Sponsored Links
Little Italy is OK?
China Town is OK?
I lived in a place tagged as Little Britain when I lived in Australia.

Why is London Londonstan so different?
That's a pretty stupid point. It's a term referring to islamic terrorism.

Little Italy hasn't been responsible for placing bombs on busses and tube trains or stabbing people to death on the streets.

Now if you're only applying that term when a Muslim is elected to be the Mayor of a town, but when there's been no rise in Islamic terrorism. it's a safe bet that you're a racist arsehole.

That's a pretty stupid point. It's a term referring to islamic terrorism.

Little Italy hasn't been responsible for placing bombs on busses and tube trains or stabbing people to death on the streets.

Now if you're only applying that term when a Muslim is elected to be the Mayor of a town, but when there's been no rise in Islamic terrorism. it's a safe bet that you're a racist arsehole.

Are you telling me Pakistan sponsors terrorism and attacks as you have mentioned above?

Are you telling me Pakistan sponsors terrorism and attacks as you have mentioned above?
It's infamous for it.

And again, that's not what Londinistan means. You cant claim the word for your use and ignore the history of the term.

It's infamous for it.

And again, that's not what Londinistan means. You cant claim the word for your use and ignore the history of the term.

Explan for me. What's offending you. The word London (capital city of England)
Or Stan (Translated "Land:)

??

London stan

In the years to come it will end up as
Dire ear a Stan run by mad mullers and other such fruit cakes

No. The term has existed for far longer.

If you're ignorant of the terms meaning then don't use it.
Urban language evolves and as I live in London, the term is now widely used to criticise the midget for making London a slum.
The terms was not used before he started London destruction and in fact I never heard it before.
Ask anyone who lives in London.
What did Boris do?
The clown did a lot of damage, but your best friend the wannabe emperor has raised the bar so high that it would be impossible to do any worse.
Or maybe not...
After all, politicians are very good at messing things up.

Sponsored Links
Back