Better than east enders , corrie and all them rolled into 1

T

thatbloke

I have to admit , the missus watches benders and corrie and all that and I think my soap is this forum , thats sad isnt it? :oops:
Think I need to step away from the computer.

Sponsored Links
, thats sad isnt it? :oops:

Not sad really, there's a lot worse things you could spend your time on.I find this forum addictive too although I have the self control if you like to steer away from those threads that turn rapidily into slanging matches.

The thing is I've got a 3 ton dumper parked on the garden awaiting my intervention to load it with rubble from the building work, and it's raining. :(
I cant stall it any longer either. :(

Sponsored Links
, thats sad isnt it? :oops:

Not sad really, there's a lot worse things you could spend your time on.I find this forum addictive too although I have the self control if you like to steer away from those threads that turn rapidily into slanging matches.

Agreed, there could be a lot worse things you could be doing than being at your computer, I'm sure your mussus would rather you be at home than down the pub.

Saying that, the regular posters who post each and every Friday and Saturday evening between 8 and midnight should really be doing something else like spending time with the family or going out enjoying themselves. :)

Almost done. soaking wet , dirty and loving this cuppa.
see , my tea break and i'm on here, sad , sad , sad.

Sponsored Links
Back