Biased Mod's post removed,, hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not use the label 'racist' as form of abuse. I use it to describe your attitude, your behaviour and your approach to others.
If you don't like being described as a racist, stop being racist. Simples.

Where is your definition of racism?
If you cannot define racism you are not in a position to decide whether anyone's opinion is valid or not.
Again, you demonstrate absolutely no idea about what a racist is. You call anyone a racist who criticises your methods, how wrong is that? You're totally belittling the word, all because you cannot take any criticism. You need to go look at the meaning of the word, you really do.

Simples.

ps, you are not in any position to decide anything because you've yet to demonstrate your ability to use racism in it's true sense, and stop using it as an insult because you're lashing out like a child.

Sponsored Links
Yet those who repeatedly accuse me of being obsessed are noticeable silent about the likes of vinty, andy and motman.
One does not have to be particularly astute to understand why. They are content and unconcerned to read the comments inciting racial hatred. They dislike seeing those comments highlighted and criticised, pouring hatred and abuse on those criticising the racist comments. They openly support the likes of Tommy Robinson who's vile messages spread division and hatred through society.
Utter carp.

I pointed out Andys error regarding acid attacks.

Again, you demonstrate absolutely no idea about what a racist is. You call anyone a racist who criticises your methods, how wrong is that? You're totally belittling the word, all because you cannot take any criticism. You need to go look at the meaning of the word, you really do.

Simples.
So give us your interpretation of what racism is.
If you have no idea what racism is you cannot judge if anyone's opinion is valid. Therefore your comments are worthless.

So give us your interpretation of what racism is.
If you have no idea what racism is you cannot judge if anyone's opinion is valid. Therefore your comments are worthless.

Your understanding is to use it as an insult to anyone who disagrees with your methods - which isn't racism. Therefore your comments are worthless.

Sponsored Links
I do not use the label 'racist' as form of abuse. I use it to describe your attitude, your behaviour and your approach to others.
If you don't like being described as a racist, stop being racist. Simples.
You still havent provided any proof.

Therefore you are incorrectly calling people racist.

and thus you need to retract your post and apologise

Your understanding is to use it as an insult to anyone who disagrees with your methods which isn't racism. Therefore your comments are worthless.
And still no definition of racism from you.
Only a ridiculous suggestion of what racism isn't.

And still no definition of racism from you.
Only a ridiculous suggestion of what racism isn't.
Oh, so it's ridiculous to suggest that people who disagree with your 'lord it over' methods aren't racists?

Blimey. Not a clue have you? And how thoroughly unpleasant you are, using the word incorrectly and over and over again, just so you can insult as many people.

You still havent provided any proof.

Therefore you are incorrectly calling people racist.

and thus you need to retract your post and apologise
If you want to deny that there is sufficient proof that there is only one human race, that there is an insignificant difference in genes between ethnicities to support the idea that there are more than one human race, that is entirely up to you.

You don't talk about racism in a rational manner, you lord it over. You start threads about racism with the sole purpose to bait, so you can lord it over. That's your obsession. You don't want change, a chance to counteract in a ration manner, you just want to lord it over.
When people get tired of this, you play the victim. Like above.

And when he doesnt get his own way, he will start blaming the mods :ROFLMAO:

And when he doesnt get his own way, he will start blaming the mods :ROFLMAO:
Oh yeah, true to form. And then when the thread gets deleted it's all for my benefit apparently!!
Who knew Himmy was a mind-reader? With the amazing ability to read a mod mind through his monitor :ROFLMAO:

If you want to deny that there is sufficient proof that there is only one human race, that there is an insignificant difference in genes between ethnicities to support the idea that there are more than one human race, that is entirely up to you.
If there is an insignificant difference in the genes, then why do different populations, races call it what you like are prone to diseases at different rates.

And where is your proof that a person that thinks the human race is comprised of more than one race automatically a racist.

You havent got one.

Time to apologise old bean :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back