Black holes..

Personally- I think all this big bang theory is a load of ballcocks .

How the farook does anyone at know what happened and where all this mess came from >?.

It's all theory and nobody can prove it one way or the other .

Its a bit like that so called painting that was on news today- 'a long lost masterpiece'.
Experts were called in to verify it .
'IN THEIR OPINION' just in their opinion- mind- it 'could be genuine and/is . (whatever that means).
Just like all this carbon dating thing -load of bowls .
Ive looked on every search engine going for the carbon Dating site' and cant even find a date for tonight . . :cry:

Sponsored Links
Well Sooey and Joe are self acclaimed experts on it, so you know it just has to be true (much like the headlines in the Daily Mail) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Well Sooey and Joe are self acclaimed experts on it, so you know it just has to be true (much like the headlines in the Daily Mail) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You obviously can't read too good.
Knowing the stuff that physicists and theoretical physicists tell us is one thing, understanding how they reached their conclusions is another.
You can't unless you're a mathematical genius, that's the language they work in, and while I'm not stupid at maths I sure ain't no mathematical genius, I wish I was.

Knowing the stuff that physicists and theoretical physicists tell us is one thing, understanding how they reached their conclusions is another.
You can't unless you're a mathematical genius, that's the language they work in, and while I'm not stupid at maths I sure ain't no mathematical genius, I wish I was.

So, you obviously know all about it, but understand very little of what you mention then? ;) ;) ;)

Tha mathematical geniuses you are in 'AWE' about - are as thick as pig shirt in the real world. they cant knock a nail in or replace a fuse in a 13amp plug.
YET- they claim to know all the answers of the universe :LOL: . Wen in fact they know buggerall and are nothing less than Blaggers' Know why ? because the 999.999 per cent of the worlds population can not prove any different .
They are what are commonly known as 'excentrics-- say lots --most of which has no substance--but cant be proven otherwise.

Some people- (such as yourself) believe all this old tosh.
The facts ARE-- nobody knows where we all came from or how we got here .OR how the world started .
THAT IS FACT.
What we do know however- is that each of us wont be here for very long.
FACT.

And now - crown prince cum dung yong- or whatever he's called in the far east- is intent on bringing the world to a end.
Kids huh ?.

So, you obviously know all about it, but understand very little of what you mention then? ;) ;) ;)

Absolutely, do you understand it? I'm fcked if I do.

Tha mathematical geniuses you are in 'AWE' about - are as thick as pig shirt in the real world. they cant knock a nail in or replace a fuse in a 13amp plug.
YET- they claim to know all the answers of the universe . Wen in fact they know b*****r and are nothing less than Blaggers' Know why ? because the 999.999 per cent of the worlds population can not prove any different .
They are what are commonly known as 'excentrics-- say lots --most of which has no substance--but cant be proven otherwise

For a start if quantum theory was wrong you wouldn't be sitting there typoing into this forum, there wouldn't be a forum for you to typo into.
If relativity is wrong no one's been able to disprove it yet.
But the two are mutually exclusive, no one has been able to come up with a theory that encompasses both, so there's a challenge for you.

For a start if quantum theory was wrong you wouldn't be sitting there typoing into this forum,

That isn't so. I can make up whatever silly theory I like but it won't stop the universe from existing. :rolleyes:

YET- they claim to know all the answers of the universe . Wen in fact they know b*****r and are nothing less than Blaggers' Know why ? because the 999.999 per cent of the worlds population can not prove any different .
They are what are commonly known as 'excentrics-- say lots --most of which has no substance--but cant be proven otherwise

For a start if quantum theory was wrong you wouldn't be sitting there typoing into this forum, there wouldn't be a forum for you to typo into.
If relativity is wrong no one's been able to disprove it yet.
But the two are mutually exclusive, no one has been able to come up with a theory that encompasses both, so there's a challenge for you.

You been sniffin some Moondust today Sooey ?.
I know there's lots of it about where you live- but 'At your age !!' leave it alone please.
I'd hate to lose a dear pal.

ps-- anyway- I'm in Bebbington on Monday . Same place- same time sweetheart ?.??
:LOL:

For a start if quantum theory was wrong you wouldn't be sitting there typoing into this forum,

That isn't so. I can make up whatever silly theory I like but it won't stop the universe from existing. :rolleyes:

A quick google

Before talking more about specific inventions, I want to introduce the fundamental science that made them possible.

When physicists such as Planck, Bohr, de Broglie, Heisenberg, Schrödinger, Dirac, and Einstein formulated quantum mechanics from 1900 to 1930, they were trying to understand the fundamental laws of the universe, not invent something of great economic importance. But it turns out they did, as we shall explain below. And when the great physicist Paul Dirac said in 1929 that all of chemistry could, in principle, be explained in terms of the newly formulated theory of quantum mechanics, probably few people believed him. But it turns out he was right. As far as we know, the structure of every atom in the universe is determined by quantum mechanics. Today, all chemists and material scientists are trained extensively in quantum mechanics, as evidenced by this chemistry class at Harvard. Biologists like Francis Crick, who won the 1962 Nobel Prize in Medicine for the discovery of DNA, realized many years ago that even biology is ultimately governed by the laws of physics and quantum mechanics.

A thorough understanding of quantum mechanics is necessary to engineer solid state devices such as transistors. Transistors are the building blocks of electronics and computers. It is impossible to understanding semiconductors (the building blocks of transistors), or any material for that matter, with classical physics alone (i.e. physics known before the discoveries of quantum mechanics and relativity). The physics of lasers and the interaction of light with matter are described by what's called quantum electrodynamics. Even the light entering your eye from this computer screen requires quantum mechanics to understand! Elementary particle physics describes the fundamental building blocks of the universe in the language of relativistic quantum field theory, which is basically quantum mechanics mixed with Einstein's relativity. Without quantum mechanics, the "information age" (and much of modern science) would not exist today.

This discovery of the electron by physicist J.J. Thompson in 1897 was probably underappreciated when it occurred, just like the development of quantum mechanics. After all, in 1897 it probably sounded like a waste of money to do experiments on a particle that is too tiny to ever see. But of course, now our civilization is dependent on electronics, chemistry, materials science, medicine, etc.--all of which require an understanding of the electron.

It is difficult to put a price tag on the amount of current U.S. gross domestic product that would not exist without the discoveries of the electron and quantum mechanics. But it would likely reach into the trillions of dollars. The inventions of the computer, the transistor, and the World Wide Web are also at the root of billions or trillions of dollars of our economy. The laser is used in fiber optics, which are the basis for a global telecommunications industry worth over a trillion dollars.

The 1906 Nobel Prize in Physics was given to J.J. Thomson for the discovery of the electron. The 1932 and 1933 Nobel Prizes were awarded to Heisenberg, Schrödinger, and Dirac for the development of quantum mechanics.

Stop talking sh*&^ joe. :mrgreen:

If quantum theory is proven wrong - the universe won't cease to exist. Why do you think it will? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back