Black holes..

If quantum theory is proven wrong - the universe won't cease to exist. Why do you think it will? :confused:

Putting words in my mouth again joe??
Electronic devices wouldn't have been invented if quantum theory hadn't been formulated. That was the point. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
You're a Bohr and thick as two short Plancks. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
If quantum theory is proven wrong - the universe won't cease to exist. Why do you think it will? :confused:

Electronic devices wouldn't have been invented if quantum theory hadn't been formulated. That was the point. :rolleyes:

The basic theory originates in physical experiments into the FET. Bardeen may have used clever maths to perfect it - but it wasn't designed using maths.

The basic theory originates in physical experiments into the FET. Bardeen may have used clever maths to perfect it - but it wasn't designed using maths.

You googled the wrong wiki page there you numskull. What a plonker.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As for you? I doubt that anyone would disagree that you are the dopiest tw*t we've ever had on the forum. Fook off overseas and do us all a favour,.

You don't seem to be aware of the discussion I'm having with Sooey - you really are clueless. Join a thread you understand. You look sillier by the moment. :rolleyes:

As for you? I doubt that anyone would disagree that you are the dopiest tw*t we've ever had on the forum. Fook off overseas and do us all a favour,.

Pardon ?? :cry:

HE SAID...

You are the dopiest tw*t we've ever had on the forum.

Can't disagree.

Sponsored Links
Back