Black taxis matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike crooks like this as much as anybody, but I can't help thinking 2 1/2 years nick is a bit steep for £30k, when violent crims often get less

Money has always appeared to be more important to the "system", than people..........

Sponsored Links
I was also editing as you posted.

I think embezzlement would have been fairer and likely to carry 12 months. 2.5 years means she’s over the 2 year threshold for rehabilitation, so this will have more lasting impact on her life.

Bit of grammar. and not nit-picking. it's a common mistake:
'Who's' is short for 'who is'.
'Whose' is a possesive pronoun.

Whose is this bag? or This bag is whose?
Or "I nearly hit the car whose reg is CRASH 1"

as opposed to

Who's this person? (short for who is this person)
Who's his grandad?
Can't beat a bit of pedantry! Another one often got wrong is 'its' and 'it's'. 'Its' is the possessive, short for 'of it'. 'It's' is short for 'it is'.

He could have pocketed a lot more by making grandad walk round the garden.
398053623_218348877937951_2926735833344867853_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
Can't beat a bit of pedantry! Another one often got wrong is 'its' and 'it's'. 'Its' is the possessive, short for 'of it'. 'It's' is short for 'it is'.
Agreed.
Don't start on there, their and they're

Don't start on how many spelling mistakes you can make when you've got a semi on thinking youve got one over someone eh Roy.
Has Bloomer pulled someone up on their spelling but made spelling mistakes himself? I’m sure he's done that before.

BTW, you've left an apostrophe out of 'youve'. :ROFLMAO:

In all fairness, neither - actual or alleged - misappropriation of the funds would have been likely to come to the public's attention, were it not for the high-profile nature of the campaigns.

"Someone pinches something" isn't much of a headline.

True but all very unsavoury.

People who can't see beyond these simple typo/learned errors tend to be well and truly on the spectrum. I've worked with some amazing geniuses in my career who can barely write their name. Brains the size of planets. Many of them became very wealthy with a bit of help.

I see some fail to read the post before sounding off:
Bit of grammar. and not nit-picking. it's a common mistake:

Don't start on how many spelling mistakes you can make when you've got a semi on thinking youve got one over someone eh Roy.

Has Bloomer pulled someone up on their spelling but made spelling mistakes himself? I’m sure he's done that before.

BTW, you've left an apostrophe out of 'youve'. :ROFLMAO:

People who can't see beyond these simple typo/learned errors tend to be well and truly on the spectrum. I've worked with some amazing geniuses in my career who can barely write their name. Brains the size of planets. Many of them became very wealthy with a bit of help.

But why waste an opportunity to demonise a movement.
Or be abusive.

How would you describe those who don't read the post, but pile in with criticism because it's too good an opportunity not to be exploited? :rolleyes:

I see some fail to read the post before sounding off:

Or be abusive.

How would you describe those who don't read the post, but pile in with criticism because it's too good an opportunity not to be exploited? :rolleyes:
But how could anybody take notice of a known troll who is only interested in furthering himself as the man that knows everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back